Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 1300 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Supernatural is an American supernatural and horror television series created by Eric Kripke, which debuted on September 13, 2005 on The WB, and is now part of The CW's lineup. Starring Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester and Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester, the series follows the brothers as they hunt demons and other figures of the supernatural.  (Wikipedia)

Watch online: http://Iwatchsupernatural.com

Season Six Main Characters:​

(Jensen Ackles) - "Dean Winchester"

(Jared Padalecki) - "Sam Winchester"

(Misha Collins) - "Castiel"

Seasons Information: The show has had a total of 5 Seasons, and now it's on the 6th. It has been said that the show will go through a 7th season.
(Wikipedia, CW)

Season 6 Summary: "The season steers toward the format of the early seasons with "lots of meat-and-potatoes closed-ended episodes, and...a season-long story arc to weave in". According to a press release by the CW, Heaven and Hell are now in "complete disarray", forcing Sam and Dean to reunite to "beat back the rising tide of creatures and demon-spawn" that "roam across a lawless and chaotic landscape".
(Wikipedia)

Season 7: "On 26th April 2011, CW announced early renewals for five shows for the 2012 season which included a seventh season for Supernatural".

As I'm sure you guys know, this show is Badass.​

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
I've been watching this show since season one and yes, it's badass, but this season's been rather disappointing.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dorian_j said:
I've been watching this show since season one and yes, it's badass, but this season's been rather disappointing.
Me too. Been watching this for a long ass time. Well idk i feel like there wasn't much going on this season. Have you watched the newest episode "The Man Who Would Be King". Cas talks about a bunch of stuff. It's pretty good But overall this season wasn't as good as the last ones tbh

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
KidNickster said:
Me too. Been watching this for a long ass time. Well idk i feel like there wasn't much going on this season. Have you watched the newest episode "The Man Who Would Be King". Cas talks about a bunch of stuff. It's pretty good But overall this season wasn't as good as the last ones tbh
I haven't seen that episode, yet. I've been so focused on 'Fringe' season finale that I completely forgot about this, lol
Tbh, ever since Kripke left the show with the end of season five, 'Supernatural' has been very off. Like the show has been trying to find itself again. There were certainly episodes this season that I've really enjoyed like 'Frontierland', 'Appointment in Samarra', 'You Can't Handle the Truth' or 'Weekend at Bobby's', but overall I felt unimpressed by most of the storylines. Hopefully, next season they'll get their shit together and the show will be back on track.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dorian_j said:
I haven't seen that episode, yet. I've been so focused on 'Fringe' season finale that I completely forgot about this, lol
Tbh, ever since Kripke left the show with the end of season five, 'Supernatural' has been very off. Like the show has been trying to find itself again. There were certainly episodes this season that I've really enjoyed like 'Frontierland', 'Appointment in Samarra', 'You Can't Handle the Truth' or 'Weekend at Bobby's', but overall I felt unimpressed by most of the storylines. Hopefully, next season they'll get their shit together and the show will be back on track.
Yeah! funny those are like my favorite episodes of Season sixth. I liked season 5. It was awesome

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
KidNickster said:
Yeah! funny those are like my favorite episodes of Season sixth. I liked season 5. It was awesome
Season five was fucking outstanding. 'Two Minutes to Midnight' has got to be one of the finest hours in television history. I still get the chills watching this promo:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dorian_j said:
Season five was fucking outstanding. 'Two Minutes to Midnight' has got to be one of the finest hours in television history. I still get chills watching this promo:
Wizardry at it's finest. Still got hope though. Love this show. The plot and concept is just vastly creative.

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
KidNickster said:
Wizardry at it's finest. Still got hope for though. Love this show. The plot and concept is just vastly creative.
I love how 'Supernatural' evolved from a show about urban legends to one with an incredibly interesting mythology about God and the Angels. They did a really great job with that.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dorian_j said:
I love how 'Supernatural' evolved from a show about urban legends to one with an incredibly interesting mythology about God and the Angels. They did a really great job with that.
Exactly. When Cas first showed up. i was like :O . I kinda wished they gave angels a more powerful look though. Like they fist fight lol. You know? It would of been cool if they had superhuman strength. I mean sometimes they do but not most of the time.

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
KidNickster said:
Exactly. When Cas first showed up. i was like :O . I kinda wished they gave angels a more powerful look though. Like they fist fight lol. You know? It would of been cool if they had superhuman strength. I mean sometimes they do but not most of the time.
That was my exact reaction when they forst showed him, lol I know what you mean, when you say you wish the Angels could have that superhuman strength, but I guess the show's budget is limited and they made the best with what they had. The acting made up for the lack of amazing CGI, IMO.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dorian_j said:
That was my exact reaction when they forst showed him, lol I know what you mean, when you say you wish the Angels could have that superhuman strength, but I guess the show's budget is limited and they made the best with what they had. The acting made up for the lack of amazing CGI, IMO.
Yeah, and plus to me every time i watch an episode, it's like a movie. And acting is top of the line.

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
KidNickster said:
Yeah, and plus to me every time i watch an episode, it's like a movie. And acting is top of the line.
They have stepped it up and almost everything after season two has been pure quality. This show doesn't get much attention, because of its subject matter, but it's so much more.

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
Just finished watching 'The Man Who Would Be King'. Definitely one of the best episodes this season. Shit got real.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dorian_j said:
Just finished watching 'The Man Who Would Be King'. Definitely one of the best episodes this season. Shit got real.
Haha yeah. But sadly, there is only like 2 more episodes left -_-

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Holy shit, I thought it ended with Season 5. I was addicted upto then. I'm downloading Season 6 right now! This is awesome!

1 - 20 of 1300 Posts