Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Watch the Throne, the much-anticipated collaborative album from Jay-Z and Kanye West, is out in the world now, for sale exclusively at iTunes. But is that just not enough Kanye for you? The A.V. Club points out a report from Ad Age, which claims that Mr. West has signed up with the ad agency GlobalHue to provide a behind-the-scenes subscription service to... well... his life.

If you pay $3.99 a month, you'll get to watch webcasts of the Kanye/Jay-Z Watch the Throne tour. For $4.99, you'll also get access to the following: "[Kanye's] exercise routine; what he eats on tour and instructional videos about how to prepare those items by his personal chef; a '720-degree' concert experience; rehearsals for the show; a documentary about Kanye called-- appropriately-- 'Me'; and his animated series called 'Runaway.'"

http://pitchfork.com/news/43463-subscribe-to-kanye-wests-life-check-out-the-iwatch-the-thronei-deluxe-edition-artwork/

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
SpotLight said:
already subscribed :oblivious:
Seriously??? I might be blind or just stupid, but I couldn't find the spot to subscribe for this.  Can you PM a link to where I can do it???  Thanks!!!

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Dave said:
Seriously??? I might be blind or just stupid, but I couldn't find the spot to subscribe for this.  Can you PM a link to where I can do it???  Thanks!!!
----> :oblivious:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts