Kanye to The banner

*Official: Styles You Are Digging

8K views 98 replies 42 participants last post by  BasquaitCase 
#1 ·
This is the thread to post about styles you are currently digging wether it be celebrities/things you've seen in magazines,blogs,tv/certain area's styles etc. i want this thread to be dedicated to the love of fashion so feel free to discuss styles that you like or are starting to like and want to take on. i hope ya'll dig this thread.

#3 ·
Just a question to the fashionable do you often keep all clothes to fit one style or do you shop for different styles an alternate the styles based on how you feel?

#9 ·
I'm from Canada, which I know probably has no baring on anything fashion wise but I really dig the Canadian (cold weather/ worker) lumberjack style for the fall/winter seasons. Flannel shirts (w or w/o elbow pads - those seem to be in style or going out, depending on who you are), moccasins, knit sweaters, duffel coats(Band of Outsiders had a nice piece or two a little while ago), winterized letter mans and while we're at it throw in a pair of Clark's Originals to boot (no pun intended). It may seem generic to some people but I feel that I care more about being comfortable and warm then up to snuff stylish and freezing.

#16 ·
TheWolvesDen said:
Just a question to the fashionable do you often keep all clothes to fit one style or do you shop for different styles an alternate the styles based on how you feel?
i usually shop with my closet in mind. i think about what i have and possible outfits i could make with them and new outfits. rightnow i need to go get a nice lightblue to navy polo style plaid shirt to rock with some khaki denim and my navy janoskis. probably something like these
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3113905?origin=category&resultback=635
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3118278?origin=category&resultback=5918
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3079499?origin=category&resultback=489

#17 ·
Joe. said:
fat jordans like that shouldnt be worn with really slim fitting jeans
I like Kid Cudi's style and it works because he's so skinny but no I think what you said should only be for girls.

I do like the whole military jackets. I have some military-esque stuff myself like a jacket and OD Green colored stuff. It looks nice I like it. Or the Watanabe Camo Hoddie that Alex has. I also like the whole fitted look and urban look with plain color tees, hoodies, etc.

#23 ·
Jr.Idol said:
My head tells me to keep clothes for one style  though i end up doing the latter and it fucks things up a little though can work grandly!!!
Yeah I vary, I have random styles and shop around trying to variate

ZONBI said:
i usually shop with my closet in mind. i think about what i have and possible outfits i could make with them and new outfits.
I been trying to do that too, slowly making progress.

I been thinking more about fashion than I ever have before, I think its time I care just a bit more about what I wear etc. Looking forward to learning perspectives from you guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.