Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
cudi is not creative he is simply wearing styles that soho kids have been wearing for 3 years....he also doesnt understand proportions....even if you are hella skinny you should be wearing skin tight jeans with bulky jordans looks ridiculous

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Jr.Idol said:
My head tells me to keep clothes for one style  though i end up doing the latter and it fucks things up a little though can work grandly!!!
Yeah I vary, I have random styles and shop around trying to variate

ZONBI said:
i usually shop with my closet in mind. i think about what i have and possible outfits i could make with them and new outfits.
I been trying to do that too, slowly making progress.

I been thinking more about fashion than I ever have before, I think its time I care just a bit more about what I wear etc. Looking forward to learning perspectives from you guys

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
they get a little to crazy at times, but zara lookbooks are always pretty on point for me

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/11719/en/zara-sales/34502/#{%22lookDetail%22:2}

and this one minus the hat

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/11719/en/zara-sales/34502/#{%22lookDetail%22:8}

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
well you new yorkers and such probably don't think cudi's style is unique because you see it everyday, but as a dude from the midwest I think it's unique. i've seriously never even seen a bape tee in person lol

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
rocingforwest said:
dont be sad they are shit quality and not that creative you are not missing anything...im not from ny either im from seattle

agreed. don't really get the hype behind bape, shirts are mad cheesy to me and shoes are always hideous.

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
i've probably bought 2 bape shirts that i like since the store in L.A. opened and yeah not very good quality for the price. haven't really been big on logos since senior year in hs(3 years ago). i really dig more simple finer looking things straight up i love boldstar shoes rightnow. i need to get a pair asap:

21 - 40 of 99 Posts