Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to build an audience to release content (music/clothes), so I made this page where I just post art and shit until I have actual content to put on there.

I know Yams had the RealNiggaTumblr (which contributed to Rocky blowing so fast) and I looked on there and he really didn't have any unique content other than him posting local NY rappers and classic Max B/Tru Life type vids. I have an idea for that type of page with centralized content but idk it might be easier to just post pics of girls and shit. Y'all help with suggestions.

So anyone got any pointers on how to get Twitter pages with a lot of followers?

Again, This is not for my personal Twitter, this is trying to gather an audience to release content to.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Show titties.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Desiigner said:
Why not build your audience THROUGH your music/clothing first?
We don't have anything tangible yet.

We don't have any clothes, just designs and we don't have any recorded music, just 3-4 years worth of beats and some songs written. Gonna try to get a car and from there  we should be recording and screen printing shit fairly frequently.

I also don't want to release art to 3 followers.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
user said:
I'm trying to build an audience to release content (music/clothes), so I made this page where I just post art and shit until I have actual content to put on there.

I know Yams had the RealNiggaTumblr (which contributed to Rocky blowing so fast) and I looked on there and he really didn't have any unique content other than him posting local NY rappers and classic Max B/Tru Life type vids. I have an idea for that type of page with centralized content but idk it might be easier to just post pics of girls and shit. Y'all help with suggestions.

Again, This is not for my personal Twitter, this is trying to gather an audience to release content to.
Do you have a lot of followers on your personal account? promote that account on there?

·
Banned
30,050 Posts
user said:

-use hashtags and explore the hashtags and like posts on there (trust me this works)
-first aim just at a certain audience.. it will be hard to gain followers from 0 so i'd seriously recommend you to buy 1k followers and from there once people see that your page has somewhat of an amount of followers they'll find it more attractive than a page with <100 followers.
-post on a daily basis, 2-3 posts a day
-comment on celeb posts, interact with other pages of your niche and that should be it

i run a page that currently has 8k followers but i haven't bought a single one but i know pages that have bought some from the start to make the growing process smoother. I got 2 shout outs from a 300k follower  page that my friend runs to help me out (gained like 1k followers from him)

since January i've earned 6-7 k followers and they're all active and my posts get 700-1500 likes, some boring posts only get like 300

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
If you attract an audience through girls/memes/etc

Those people are following you for girls/memes/etc and not to hear your music and buy your clothes

Grind, and put actual time into developing quality products and an audience who cares will come

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
postivedrizzy said:

Those people are following you for girls/memes/etc and not to hear your music and buy your clothes

Grind, and put actual time into developing quality products and an audience who cares will come
!!

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
daGoat said:
Do you have a lot of followers on your personal account? promote that account on there?
I got about a little over 500 but I was trying to do some anonymous Weeknd type shit. Also like dude above me said those people weren't tryna be an audience to my music when they followed me lol.

I also still kinda wanna have a personal Twitter just to be in the loop of things and not have to worry about watching my likes and retweets when things start to "take off".

But idk.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
postivedrizzy said:

Good advice.

How would you bring followers to a page that has music and tangible products on it?

·
Banned
29,878 Posts
Waking At Dawn said:
-use hashtags and explore the hashtags and like posts on there (trust me this works)
-first aim just at a certain audience.. it will be hard to gain followers from 0 so i'd seriously recommend you to buy 1k followers and from there once people see that your page has somewhat of an amount of followers they'll find it more attractive than a page with <100 followers.
-comment on celeb posts, interact with other pages of your niche and that should be it

i run a page that currently has 8k followers but i haven't bought a single one but i know pages that have bought some from the start to make the growing process smoother. I got 2 shout outs from a 300k follower  page that my friend runs to help me out (gained like 1k followers from him)

since January i've earned 6-7 k followers and they're all active and my posts get 700-1500 likes, some boring posts only get like 300
Considering buying fake views and subscribers for soundcloud, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc. you're saying this works? What did you use to do it?

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Waking At Dawn said:

Word.

That was the main reason I wanted to run my followers up, because when I get the music shit going I wanted it to look legit with me already having thousands of followers. People more likely to check out someone that's already kind of buzzing.

You got any idea of how much 1k followers cost? What kind of accounts are they? Spam accounts that eventually just disappear or real accounts from the place you buy them from? Where is a legit place to purchase?

What kind of content do you put on your page?

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Theory said:
Considering buying fake views and subscribers for soundcloud, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc. you're saying this works? What did you use to do it?
Yeah I've been thinking about mainly getting fake ones for Twitter and Soundcloud not as a potential audience, but just to make my shit look legit to other people.

Should I make this the social media marketing thread? This type of stuff is crucial info.

·
Banned
30,050 Posts
user said:
Word.

That was the main reason I wanted to run my followers up, because when I get the music shit going I wanted it to look legit with me already having thousands of followers. People more likely to check out someone that's already kind of buzzing.

You got any idea of how much 1k followers cost? What kind of accounts are they? Spam accounts that eventually just disappear or real accounts from the place you buy them from? Where is a legit place to purchase?

What kind of content do you put on your page?
i dont know where to buy followers cause ive never bought any :kanyeshrug: but those app store follower apps sell coins which u can use to purchase followers... But most of the time those people are some weird arab profiles

I run an artist fanpage

1 - 20 of 34 Posts