Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a place where we can talk about our business, our start ups, ideas, where you can come looking to invest into some start ups etc.

Ill begin...

I am currently working on a startup App company called "WannaBe", can't reveal much right now as I am still in the preliminary phases and don't need my intellectual property stolen :ninja:

I have been doing a lot of research and basic budgeting and it looks like to pull this off at least at 20-30% of what I would like to see I'll need to raise about $48,000 :clap: But until then I plan on release some clothing lines etc, just to generate some capital and then invest about $5-10k of my own and then start looking for angel investors for some more equity :work:


Lets discuss some business plans/models/ideas, talk about what businesses you own or want to create, lets find people looking to invest for stakes in the company etc etc

Lets just make shit happen
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
9174326543 said:
OP why the fuk do you need 48k for a fucking app?

I'm only paying 2K for mine :foh:
Maybe I was reading mode leading research :kanyeshrug: but when I found "x might cost $500-2000" I put it in my budget as 2,000. Just to be like ok I need 48k and when push comes to shove I might only need 10 or 20k. And what is your app if you don't mind sharing ??

9174326543 said:
Also, why are you even thinking about investors when you don't have a product :foh:
Im not thinking about investors yet. I just know I'll need some. I plan on outsourcing through Freelancer and places like that to get my beta up and running but it will still cost me thousands. This idea I have is super fucking complexed. Which is why I'd need to fund it with other people's money :hah:

Cheetah said:
Thnx ❤❤
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,090 Posts
YeSavedMusic said:
Maybe I was reading mode leading research :kanyeshrug: but when I found "x might cost $500-2000" I put it in my budget as 2,000. Just to be like ok I need 48k and when push comes to shove I might only need 10 or 20k. And what is your app if you don't mind sharing ??

Im not thinking about investors yet. I just know I'll need some. I plan on outsourcing through Freelancer and places like that to get my beta up and running but it will still cost me thousands. This idea I have is super fucking complexed. Which is why I'd need to fund it with other people's money :hah:

Thnx ❤❤
Can you explain the basis of your app without revealing the product?

My apps beta will be out Monday and on IOS within the next few days.

Are you going to need a back end server?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
9174326543 said:
Can you explain the basis of your app without revealing the product?

My apps beta will be out Monday and on IOS within the next few days.

Are you going to need a back end server?
It will be a game in short terms. A type of simulation, but not for entertainment purposes. For educational. That's about as much as I can simplify it without dropping too much. If I had it more in motion I'd share cause I'd have t legally protected etc. I plan to start really shaping it into fruition by October.

And Yeah I'll need a back end server
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
YeSavedMusic said:
I am currently working on a startup App company called "WannaBe", can't reveal much right now as I am still in the preliminary phases and don't need my intellectual property stolen :ninja:

I have been doing a lot of research and basic budgeting and it looks like to pull this off at least at 20-30% of what I would like to see I'll need to raise about $48,000 :clap: But until then I plan on release some clothing lines etc, just to generate some capital and then invest about $5-10k of my own and then start looking for angel investors for some more equity :work:
is 48k only seed round?
or A,B funding too?

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DJ OZMA said:
is 48k only seed round?
or A,B funding too?
Pretty sure that number is for the seed round. I'd have to check my spreadsheet again. Might be for round A as well, I'd have to double check
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,061 Posts
YeSavedMusic said:
It will be a game in short terms. A type of simulation, but not for entertainment purposes. For educational. That's about as much as I can simplify it without dropping too much. If I had it more in motion I'd share cause I'd have t legally protected etc. I plan to start really shaping it into fruition by October.

And Yeah I'll need a back end server
in
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nolan said:
need more infos, sounds really interesting :h5:
Appreciate homie forreal. I truly believe it can begin to revolutionize higher education and the process students go through from enrollment (even senior year high school) to graduating with their degree. I'm excited to be able to share once the idea is protected and I put some pieces together. I believe a lot of people will back me and love the idea
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,061 Posts
YeSavedMusic said:
Appreciate homie forreal. I truly believe it can begin to revolutionize higher education and the process students go through from enrollment (even senior year high school) to graduating with their degree. I'm excited to be able to share once the idea is protected and I put some pieces together. I believe a lot of people will back me and love the idea
thats nice. will definietly come back to this thread
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top