Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since S has approved mods for the showcase section and several members have issues with the state of the section as is, I thought it'd be a good idea for members to post suggestions for what they would like to see in this section. If you have any suggestions drop them below and I'll make a list of the most agreed upon in the OP. Hopefully S and the section mods can enforce these suggestions. Oh and no calling out other members. :cmon:

·
Premium Member
55,302 Posts
We were actually working on a guide, but for starters, producers/rappers could make their own Offical thread to post beats/songs & projects in instead of making a new thread each time

·
Banned
4,608 Posts
need something, someway, to keep from people creating accounts just to post their music and never coming back, that pushes the work of actual users to another page n shit

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rihanna Stan said:
We were actually working on a guide, but for starters, producers/rappers could make their own Offical thread to post beats/songs & projects in instead of making a new thread each time
I dont like that idea tbh. Category thread is good doe.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rihanna Stan said:
Agree with this. Will keep everything neat. And maybe some way to make like bulletins or something to announce a new song, video, album, etc.

Also, idiotic thread title = ban.
^tbh. :work:

·
Premium Member
55,302 Posts
5th Element said:
Sticky for 2 weeks when a project comes out
This was an Idea i posted in the Help section too. I was thinking 3 days for a single & a week for a Album. 2 weeks is too long tbh

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
I dont even think singles should be stickied. That's too much clutter. We're gonna have the how to threads + the how to post and give feedback threads too. Everyone's single is gonna be crazy.

I got a list of everything we working on tho (Feel free to add to this dawgs):

-We're gonna renew or redo the feedback thread.
-Me and Jay working on a how to post your music thread (one thread per person tbh)
-We working on how to better organize this place.
-I'm still working on a piano for producing tutorial series, so thats coming.
-Renaming threads for dumb titles.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How y'all feel about that? I think it'd keep the section more organized.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts