Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
originally the paranormal activity thread but seeing how this is going, why not *****?  :stronger:

·
Banned
10,436 Posts
1st watching it, i did got chills but after couple of watches it was funny

8/10 

looking forward to PA2

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
8.5 in theaters scared the shit outta me, don't watch it and just think wow this is fake because it ruins the movie just watch and pretend it's real it's better that way

·
Registered
67 Posts
9/10 Really good.I'm not exited about part 2 tho

(btw this site just got official with Asian on it jeje)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
3/10.

Pretty tense for a while but never scary enough for me. I don't scare easily with horrors, if I do say so myself. I often hate it when people say that as it sounds like some sort of stupid boast, but on the contrary I'm always dying to like horror movies. I beg them to terrify me but it rarely happens.

Then I thought it descended into farce towards the end; I won't say at which point as that would spoil it, but it seemed like the whole room was laughing at the showing I attended.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
8/10. It made you jump at some points, but if you watch it over again it's not scary. I still fuck with The Strangers, though.

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
I have to say the absolute scariest horror movie I've ever seen is The Descent. It takes it's sweet time before descending into total chaos.

Might want to check that one out if you haven't!

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
I also think the word-of-mouth kind of killed Paranormal Activity. I luckily saw the movie in a very early screening-- one in which people didn't know much about the movie itself. DEFINITELY benefited the overall experience.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.