Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
These AM1 options are no longer available unfortunately, here are some designs I made with the old options.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Some designs others have made.
These are all made with old options no longer available.

One of my favorites:

And the pair I ordered

*Not my pic

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
ape genitals said:
You got more pics of these and are they still able to be made?
You might, but it'll be different options. I made them last August and they've changed the options up multiple times by now. They might still have those color options available though. I actually saw similar shoes when looking for running shoes yesterday, basically all the Nike Shields which have protection from rain have the grey white orange colorway.

You can probably find them at your local Footlocker. As for the Nike iD's you can find more pictures in my pickup thread in the pickup section, I think there's one or two there.

·
Registered
26,979 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
The shoe itself or that exact colorway? The shoe itself is very popular, especially for running.
shoe it self. alot of people at school wear'em. i actually relly like them. how much they go for?

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
J3FFR3Y said:
shoe it self. alot of people at school wear'em. i actually relly like them. how much they go for?
They're like $85 on Footlocker. You can probably find a 20% coupon somewhere, idk if it's still up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts