Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss all things 'kast. To start it off, post your top five Outkast/Andre 3000/Big Boi songs. Also to make things more interesting, post your favorite Andre 3000 verses.

And just because everyone should see this video:

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump?

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are seriously classics through and through.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
bumpin' Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Da Art Of Storytellin (pt2)
Ms Jackson
Roses
Return of the "G"
BOB

Andre is a beast!! i can't wait for his solo album. Do we have any info on that?

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Man said:
My fav Outkast song is either ATLiens or B.O.B.
Rosa Parks >

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Regarding Da Art of Storytellin' Part 2, anyone wanna share their opinion on what 3k's verse is all about? Sounds like it's on some end of the world ish

·
Registered
15,645 Posts
Lupicc said:
Regarding Da Art of Storytellin' Part 2, anyone wanna share their opinion on what 3k's verse is all about? Sounds like it's on some end of the world ish
Andre 3000: I do remember thinking, "What if it was the end of the world and we had to get to the Dungeon on some X-Men superhero shit. I think I was vibing on some end-of-the-world, last-recorded-song shit. Like I always wonder what's the last song recorded in the world going to sound like?

Andre 3000: The new generation, they talk about [ATLiens in the sense of them] being from outer space. But we were for real. I wasn't talking about myself. We knew somebody had to be out here in the universe other than just us. So when I talked about IFOs "landing in Decatur," I knew some folks had already seen that shit: identified flying objects.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts