Kanye to The banner

1141 - 1160 of 1160 Posts

·
Registered
41,772 Posts
Jason. said:
People STILL think this was a track with Cudi on it? There is literally no proof to make us think he was ever on this but plenty of reason to believe it was only D'Banj all along
Idk why people think cudi was ever on it lmao clearly Dbanj was just mistaken for him

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
SAINT PABLO said:
Idk why people think cudi was ever on it lmao clearly Dbanj was just mistaken for him
I'm listening to the CS movie snippets and it sounds like Cudi to me :mm:

Actually pretty coincidental that I found those snippets in my hard drive today after years and this thread was bumped :hah:

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Lizzie Mcguire said:

Actually pretty coincidental that I found those snippets in my hard drive today after years and this thread was bumped :hah:
Pm me the snippets I wanna hear with my own ears plzz

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
hilary duff said:

care to share?

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
those snippets are not Cudi and we know this because the same snippets have been around for years at this point, none of which are Cudi. It is all D'Banj lmao
Jason said:
People STILL think this was a track with Cudi on it? There is literally no proof to make us think he was ever on this but plenty of reason to believe it was only D'Banj all along

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
no good names left said:
Fuckkkk

Didnt that goodmusicinsider dude say there were versions with and without cudi ?

Never dropping either way
nope. i mean, maybe he did say that, but literally every version we've heard so far has been D'Banj, and people are only getting the 2 of them confused because D'Banj sounds like Cudi on the song, and a fake website guessed at the features for the soundtrack and put Cudi instead of D'Banj. That's really what most of this Cudi thing started from, way back before the regular album even came out

We've had literal proof the song is only D'Banj for a long ass time now lol

·
Registered
66,440 Posts
Jason said:
nope. i mean, maybe he did say that, but literally every version we've heard so far has been D'Banj, and people are only getting the 2 of them confused because D'Banj sounds like Cudi on the song, and a fake website guessed at the features for the soundtrack and put Cudi instead of D'Banj. That's really what most of this Cudi thing started from, way back before the regular album even came out

We've had literal proof the song is only D'Banj for a long ass time now lol
I don't really care that much as its pretty clear its not coming out either way

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Bro completely forgot about this. BIGGEST L ever if that was cud on the hook and there was Kanye verses it would have been the best song on Cruel Summer. Theres no way cud didn't write that hook

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Nowhere Man said:
Bro completely forgot about this. BIGGEST L ever if that was cud on the hook and there was Kanye verses it would have been the best song on Cruel Summer. Theres no way cud didn't write that hook

1141 - 1160 of 1160 Posts