Kanye to The banner

1141 - 1149 of 1149 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I haven't watched the music video yet, until a minute ago. I've waited a week to watch the video and now that I have - it is very, very good (no pun intended). The level of cinematography is impressing and West continues to impress me. The effects are slightly, in a way, reminiscent of Cudi's Make Her Say. At first, my initial thought was as to why they were dressed accordingly and there was only a single Lamborghini in the back of a parking lot. I didn't expect more, but instead I thought differently. I wouldn't have directed the music video as such, but I think that would have been a mistake on my behalf because the music video is creative and practically flawless, in terms of cameo appearances. I favored certain lines from each rapper, but all the verses collectively/as a whole helped to make the music video as to what it is. The colour coding however may have been altered to match that of Drake's (featuring Rihanna's) Take Care, but nonetheless, I am blown away. Absolutely perfect. Swerve to the finest.

Peep the sneaks Cudi had, too. Simple low cut Chuck Taylor All Star's, often abbreviated to Chuckie's or Taylor's, and skinny leg/fit black leather jeans. Everyone kept true to themselves. The entire song shows a level of g.o.o.d. music...hoe!

1141 - 1149 of 1149 Posts