Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check my new Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=159826414035870

This is a group Supporting Lupe Fiasco in all of his future endeavors. The members of this group vow to protect Lupe, and protest Atlantic Records should they ever, hold back another album, or damage his career in any way. We will not sit on hold for another 2 1/2 years waiting. We support what Lupe Fiasco stands for, he is a dying breed and we won't let Atlantic kill him.
LASERS!!!!

Members of this group must be revolutionary and try to right the injustices in this world!

Join the event I started too, it is a preemptive protest planned for March, 26th 2011 if Atlantic delays LASERS again, or fails to release it, this is intentioned to keep the pressure on Atlantic not to try anything again.

OFFICIAL LASERS ARMY WEBSITE COMING SOON

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Dumb concept. Just stick with FNF Army, what are you gonna do when he has a new album with a new subject material? Cmonson, stop being Super Stan and just chill

G

·
RichAzure said:
Dumb concept. Just stick with FNF Army, what are you gonna do when he has a new album with a new subject material? Cmonson, stop being Super Stan and just chill
The Great American Army

:banjo:

lol

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RichAzure said:
LMAO.

Or, the well fed and drunk army.

The Coolest Army.

Cmon son lol
Yall weak, Read the concept man, or u just see the title and base you opinion on that??? What is FNF Army doing??? Oh nothing because no one even goes on there anymore... LASERS inst just an album its a concept... do you not realize that... why am i wasting my time explaining that to you... yall need to step up to skool.

G

·
Dan The Fiasco said:
Yall weak, Read the concept man, or u just see the title and base you opinion on that??? What is FNF Army doing??? Oh nothing because no one even goes on there anymore... LASERS inst just an album its a concept... do you not realize that... why am i wasting my time explaining that to you... yall need to step up to skool.
Man, how you gonna support someone's future actions? What if that person goes off killing babies, bruh? Not Lu, tho. He wouldn't do that. :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
R.o.B said:
Man, how you gonna support someone's future actions? What if that person goes off killing babies, bruh? Not Lu, tho. He wouldn't do that. :D
Everyone's entitled to change their mind, if LU go to illuminati or some shit I'll be the first one out... This if for the near future...

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Dan The Fiasco said:
How can I take you seriously ChiTownGuevara when you can't even spell school correctly. FNFArmy is the deal because it's not only him, it represents Chilly, Sarah, and the rest of the crew. You're just on you're hype trip. Lasers, it's cool, it's awesome, it's getting released, but sometimes you have to know when to chill out... Just like the rally in Chicago. wtf are y'all gonna do now that we have the album. Celebrate? it seems even more pointless than the Chicago rally in the first place. You won't have media coverage, Lupe won't be there, it'll just be like a bunch of fans hanging out walking down the street blaring music for no reason.

*back on subject*

If I didn't support Lu I wouldn't have made the petition. I didn't need a facebook group or a website to do that (with the exception of KLive), and neither did the 30k+ people who signed. And having and group dedicated to the what-ifs is wayy past pointless. You think after all this they're gonna do that to Lu again? You REALLY THINK THAT? And yes, Lasers is just a concept album. So There.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RichAzure said:
How can I take you seriously ChiTownGuevara when you can't even spell school correctly. FNFArmy is the deal because it's not only him, it represents Chilly, Sarah, and the rest of the crew. You're just on you're hype trip. Lasers, it's cool, it's awesome, it's getting released, but sometimes you have to know when to chill out... Just like the rally in Chicago. wtf are y'all gonna do now that we have the album. Celebrate? it seems even more pointless than the Chicago rally in the first place. You won't have media coverage, Lupe won't be there, it'll just be like a bunch of fans hanging out walking down the street blaring music for no reason.

*back on subject*

If I didn't support Lu I wouldn't have made the petition. I didn't need a facebook group or a website to do that (with the exception of KLive), and neither did the 30k+ people who signed. And having and group dedicated to the what-ifs is wayy past pointless. You think after all this they're gonna do that to Lu again? You REALLY THINK THAT? And yes, Lasers is just a concept album. So There.
-You know who you are talking to? I'm not the person you think I am. I try to go on FNF Amry site but people only post stupid internet videos there anymore. What are you even talking about why don't you do some research...

-First off. New York has more media than Chicago - Most National Media is based there, We have newspapers, magazines, blogs, writers... and hopefully some tv coming.

-The Chicago rally is for all his hometown supporters you aint from Chicago so don't work your head too hard to figure that one out. 

-And if you wrote the petition don't even talk to me about spelling because you tore the spelling and grammar of that petition up! A lot of people wouldn't sign it because of that.

-You sound a lot like you trust corporations, and if I really wanted to get at you I'd say you drank Atlantic's Kool-Aid just what they wanted.. they only gave a release date because they wanted to stop the protests... I guess you got right in line with the propaganda...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Everyone yall ridin RichAzure or something??? so close minded it would almost be sad, if this site wasn't dedicated to Kanye.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Coldplay Expert said:
Seriously, WTF is going on here??  :wom:
Just a friendly disagreement! For everyone actually doing something there are 10 people telling them to leave things the way they are... smh... wish it wasn't true.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Dan The Fiasco said:
Just a friendly disagreement! For everyone actually doing something there are 10 people telling them to leave things the way they are... smh... wish it wasn't true.
Ah, OK, I see now.  You intend to proceed as planned with the rally in Chicago?

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Dan The Fiasco said:
Good.  Support should be pretty big, I would think, since it's actually in Chi-Town itself.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Dan The Fiasco said:
-You know who you are talking to? I'm not the person you think I am. I try to go on FNF Amry site but people only post stupid internet videos there anymore. What are you even talking about why don't you do some research...

-First off. New York has more media than Chicago - Most National Media is based there, We have newspapers, magazines, blogs, writers... and hopefully some tv coming.

-The Chicago rally is for all his hometown supporters you aint from Chicago so don't work your head too hard to figure that one out. 

-And if you wrote the petition don't even talk to me about spelling because you tore the spelling and grammar of that petition up! A lot of people wouldn't sign it because of that.

-You sound a lot like you trust corporations, and if I really wanted to get at you I'd say you drank Atlantic's Kool-Aid just what they wanted.. they only gave a release date because they wanted to stop the protests... I guess you got right in line with the propaganda...
Now if you were here from the beginning, you'd know the story behind the petition, so I guess I cna knock another ype thirsty late-bloomer off a fan off that list.
Fnfarmy.lupefiasco.com went down, so I'm not sure where you go. Unless you're talking about the normal lupefiasco.com which is indeed a crappy site.
Yes, New York has more media, and more media coverage, this is exactly what I'm talking about. it makes the most sense to have it here,
I Understand he's from Chicago, but you have failed to see that the POINT OF THE RALLY HAS CHANGED AND THAT THE CHICAGO RALLY WHICH IS NOW A CELEBRATION IN NEW YORK IS STILL COMLETELY POINTLESS. Big fucking deal he's from Chicago. What does that have to do with a rally there? Is there an HQ that you were marching to? Oh yeah, that's right, Marching in circles.
Lastly, of course Lasers isn't going to come out March 8th. There will be pushbacks, but if you seriously believe that it's gonna be another 2 year difference, YOU are sadly mistaken.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts