Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because Kwame is one of the greatest to ever pick up a basketball, i decided to make a thread dedicated to this years epic season that Kwame Brown will have with the Charlotte Bobcats.

This thread will consist of:
Kwame's game stats
Kwame Highlights
Kwame Photos
Also Kwame's List

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Kwame Crew
Nick
Ye24
Kay-Z2000
Aussie

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think we should all make this our desktop background to appreciate the greatness and handsomeness (;)) of kwame brown in his new charlotte bobcats uniform <3

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
Nick said:
i think we should all make this our desktop background to appreciate the greatness and handsomeness (;)) of kwame brown in his new charlotte bobcats uniform <3

*right click, set as background* YESS!!!

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kwame learned from the greatest and you know what they always say the apprentice will always become better than the master.

i'm so tired of all the darko dickriders coming in this thread, ok he's a solid player but he'll never do what kwame has done or is going to do. i think now that he's on the bobcats the big three there (gerald wallace steven jackson and kwame) are going to win at least 10 championships and that's if one of them gets injured (although if kwame was injured they wouldn't make the playoffs, he's just that good)

people say he's just a "pippen" but trust me if you look at his stats and who he's played with he's never had a good team and it was such a good idea for him to jump to the bobcats after suffering on the pistons for so long.

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shy said:
Why yaw gotta go in on my mans Kwame Brown like that. :sarc2:
What are you talking about man, he's like top 5 all time

1.) mj
2.) kwame (soon to be number one, its a matter of time)
3.) manu ginobli

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
Nick said:
kwame learned from the greatest and you know what they always say the apprentice will always become better than the master.

i'm so tired of all the darko dickriders coming in this thread, ok he's a solid player but he'll never do what kwame has done or is going to do. i think now that he's on the bobcats the big three there (gerald wallace steven jackson and kwame) are going to win at least 10 championships and that's if one of them gets injured (although if kwame was injured they wouldn't make the playoffs, he's just that good)

people say he's just a "pippen" but trust me if you look at his stats and who he's played with he's never had a good team and it was such a good idea for him to jump to the bobcats after suffering on the pistons for so long.
jordan better watch out kwame comin for that number 1 spot. yea people always say kwame is a douche for "the decision" but hes the best player in the league he can do what he wants

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ye24 said:
jordan better watch out kwame comin for that number 1 spot. yea people always say kwame is a douche for "the decision" but hes the best player in the league he can do what he wants
i know bro i didn't know anyone else here watched kwame's decision.  actually i didn't even watch it, i telepathically saw it through his brain cuz we're linked like that

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
Nick said:
i know bro i didn't know anyone else here watched kwame's decision.  actually i didn't even watch it, i telepathically saw it through his brain cuz we're linked like that
of course i watched it, hes such a good guy for donating the money he made off of it to charity. such an inspiration, bobcats title lock if kwame is healthy

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lake said:
TBH Kwame is actually a pretty good defender. Which is why he still has a job
What do you mean...he's the best offensive and defensive talent in ages

1 - 20 of 169 Posts