Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
24,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From struggling with anxiety when talking to girls, to all the way to the opposite end of the spectrum as a player with a bad one  who just won't put out, or anything in between this thread is to help.                 

·
Registered
24,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don Teezy said:
HOES AINT SHIT :cry: I approve this thread
Thanks I don't approve the statement no need to make frustration into more negativity but I approve the mindstate (not for everybody) cause it can help put your heart in check instead of being a sucker for love

·
Registered
35,970 Posts
Individual threads would work better since more people can try to help that one person.

If you just have this thread there will be ignored questions, and less posts for people's issues.

Not only that, but girl problems are 70% of this section..

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Crooklyn_Jets said:
Thanks I need ppl to answer others too and looob @ the avatar
thats why i'm here lol. i like my avatar and name. people assume that i'm dumb, and that im serious about the whole bricksquad thing hahaha. gets em every time when i drop the knowledge on em. but forreal doe, im heavily experienced in the female department, ive come across pretty much any type of female there is.

·
Registered
24,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mikee. said:
Individual threads would work better since more people can try to help that one person.

If you just have this thread there will be ignored questions, and less posts for people's issues.

Not only that, but girl problems are 70% of this section..
Bruh contribute or get out the thread

·
Registered
24,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BrickSquad said:
thats why i'm here lol. i like my avatar and name. people assume that i'm dumb, and that im serious about the whole bricksquad thing hahaha. gets em every time when i drop the knowledge on em. but forreal doe, im heavily experienced in the female department, ive come across pretty much any type of female there is.
Lol bruh no need to explain yourself i know you funny self made *****

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
one of my pet-peeves right now are text-whores. girls who have a completely different persona when theyre txting and when you meet them...they're nowhere near as horny or outgoing as they act thru the phone

1 - 20 of 275 Posts