Kanye to The banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I'm also a member of the forums over at futureproducers.com (recommend this site to all producers) anyway...they have a section called "flip this" basically what it happens is..someone posts a sample..and whoever who wants to...attempts to flip it their own unique way.. when you get a lot of ppl flipping the same sample its really cool to see how everyone does their thing.

hopefully this thread can stay alive bc....well i LOVE the section over on futureproducers...just thought we can spread some love over on KTT.  It's really a great way to get some samples...usually people dont like to share their samples but....who cares this is for fun..and some good practice

ill start it off

anddd my flip. literally did this in 10 mins just to start this thread off..just looped a few bars

https://soundcloud.com/hardfluff%2Fanita

·
Registered
493 Posts
yea i love this I visit that section on futureproducers pretty often, its where I get a lot of my samples. i'll be partaking some for sure!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JSCBeats said:
I think the drums are off at the beggining, but a nic job there.

I will not be taking part, as I dont like to sample.
yeah ik. like i said i just chopped it really fast to get the thread started..the sample doesnt transition into itself well at all. thats why its choppy :bye:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts