Kanye to The banner

112861 - 112880 of 112915 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
scihoi said:
I like the concept but the scaling is really weird, the tonearm is way larger than it should be compared to the record
The actual “sleeve” for the record is what def jam used to use back in the day for Maxi Singles. It’s not supposed to be to scale

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just a small edit I made to the album cover. Thought the white outline was ruining the artwork but also wanted to keep the original artwork so yeah.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Luciano said:
Just a small edit I made to the album cover. Thought the white outline was ruining the artwork but also wanted to keep the original artwork so yeah.

Thought the same thing about the white background, this is so much better.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts

Episode #11: Apple Music Macabre I

This Episode is a Music Macabre event for Halloween 2019. We gon get into sum of my fav spooky themed tracks as well as revisit Future's classic Monster Mixtape that turn 5 years old this year.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Ren.At.Large said:

This Episode is a Music Macabre event for Halloween 2019. We gon get into sum of my fav spooky themed tracks as well as revisit Future's classic Monster Mixtape that turn 5 years old this year.
These are so fire, wanna make my own

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
Ren.At.Large said:

Larkin, lmao

Hard

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
These are all old AF but I originally was gonna do horror styled covers for every song on Monster, I also did a Monster 2 cover but that was turned into EVOL

112861 - 112880 of 112915 Posts