Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29899 Posts

·
Premium Member
238,542 Posts
He's so dope sometimes. I've downloaded everything he's made and he has a lot more misses than makes imo. But a lot of his makes are terrific.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I think he just needs to pick and choose the stuff he releases. Its like he releases EVERY song he makes.

I was a huge CH fan last year but I'm just bored of his countless mixtapes. I can't keep up any more.

·
Registered
476 Posts
StyleZ said:
I think he just needs to pick and choose the stuff he releases. Its like he releases EVERY song he makes.

I was a huge CH fan last year but I'm just bored of his countless mixtapes. I can't keep up any more.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I love CH.
He's just too stuck up.
When ever he stops being such an arrogant fool needing to address everything, he will hopefully get the good attention he deserves.
He's a lot more talented than some of the guys people consider rappers.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
agreed with everyone else. its like yeah he has some good songs but even if he had 20 good songs, he's put out like 50 other mediocre ones so they kinda lose their effect...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Normalcy is terrible.. Even though the beats are clearly abnormal I tried to look past it a bit and still struggled to enjoy the album. I only download him by song because he'll have a mixtape of 20 songs with 15 sucking big time

·
Premium Member
238,542 Posts
He's also literally insane. Not on the mic or anything, in the head and that really stops him from reaching his full potential.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I gotta say that "Choices" is Charles' best song..... "If I die tonight where will you be. With a tear in my eye. What will you see. You don't know the sadness of a joker"

1 - 20 of 29899 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.