Kanye to The banner

Who will win the Champions League this year (2011-12)?

41 - 60 of 2663 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Im just posting it all over my friends FB wall, he claimed today that arsenals victory yesterday was nothing special as shakthar are a shit side, despite them winning the UEFA Cup last year haha.

G

·
JH said:
Im just posting it all over my friends FB wall, he claimed today that arsenals victory yesterday was nothing special as shakthar are a shit side, despite them winning the UEFA Cup last year haha.
Last season I got so many texts from deluded Spurs fans after the Barcelona game saying they would do better than us. They aren't texting me back tonight though, strange right?

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
haha exactly. full of hot air and belief that they are a superior team to us.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Some exciting matches this evening. I was watching the Rangers - Valencia match, which should have ended with a lot more goals scored. Props to Tottenham, I saw the first 10 minutes of that match and I thought that Inter will own them.

G

·
playtawin said:
Some exciting matches this evening. I was watching the Rangers - Valencia match, which should have ended with a lot more goals scored. Props to Tottenham, I saw the first 10 minutes of that match and I thought that Inter will own them.
Inter still did own them.

·
Registered
18,234 Posts
I've never been more gutted after a draw in my life, border-line depression at this point.

Being able to say that tells the story, we should have won that game easily. We could quite easily have ran out 5-1 winners and instead we got a draw with an own goal. Honestly, couldn't feel more gutted.

G

·
Today in the Metro and Evening Standard newspapers they were all saying Tottenham were just as good as Inter Milan. I only blame the 2 last minute goals to Rafa Benitez and Inter switching off. The other 89 minutes they blew Spurs out of the water.

41 - 60 of 2663 Posts