Kanye to The banner

Who will win the Champions League this year (2011-12)?

21 - 40 of 2663 Posts

·
Premium Member
105,561 Posts
ice2k said:
18 matches unbeaten and ye................................................delusional much?

this is champions league/europa league thread, didn't know burnley were in either?
you brought burnley up my friend, where did the 18 matches unbeaten stat come from  :eek:

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Pato said:
you brought burnley up my friend, where did the 18 matches unbeaten stat come from  :eek:
Martin Tyler On SSN

AND...

Welbeck plays for united and has represented england at different youth levels.
Danny will be a better player than Jay

·
Premium Member
105,561 Posts
ice2k said:
Martin Tyler On SSN

AND...

Welbeck plays for united and has represented england at different youth levels.
Danny will be a better player than Jay
if your refering to when i said at least were winning now, tht was a comment based purely on us not united, coz we are winning instead of losing like last year, and believe me, rodriguez hasnt represented england coz he plays for burnley, he deffo should be in u21's, jay-rod will be class trust

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Pato said:
rodriguez hasnt represented england coz he plays for burnley, he deffo should be in u21's, jay-rod will be class trust
welbeck spent the best part of last season out injured and playing in our reserves before moving on loan to preston, but he still got called up to the u21 squad. Lallana gets called up and Johnson played for the u21 when he was at boro

21 - 40 of 2663 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.