Registered
35,081 Posts
Blackberry sucks , it always freezes up & downgrades with every "upgrade"

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Mikee_Star said:
Blackberry sucks , it always freezes up & downgrades with every "upgrade"
I can see where you come from, I mainly like it because I'd take the non-touch over touch- so that limits some of my options.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
Any BlackBerry lovers on here?  Anyone owner of their latest model, The Torch?
i will be this week

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Owner of the Bold 9700 ... Realised BB's are hyped up to be more than they really are ... Should have committed to the iPhone.

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
Owner of a bold 9700. Love it, but i kinda agree with luque. But meh, no-one in my social circles own a bberry, so i feel pretty unique. :smug: aha.

JohnYe West said:
whats good...from KLive

just got the torch this week! fckin dope!

this site needs RSS feeds so i can add it to my Social Feeds :)
How do they work? The RSS feeds on BB?

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Luque said:
Owner of the Bold 9700 ... Realised BB's are hyped up to be more than they really are ... Should have committed to the iPhone.
Iphones are nice and shiit, but I don't like that it looks like you are talking into an I-pod basically and it's a bit kiddy for my taste.  It looks like a toy catered to asian girls (sorry that's mean stereotyping) lol

For real though, I get that you have 0000's of appz, but I have a friend, owner of an iphone, that says downloading appz gets old quick.  Plus, I don't like the touch screen keyboard.  Nothing compares to the feeling of a BB keyboard in my opinion.

·
Registered
270 Posts
something that would make the blackberry even better is if you could Blackberry messenger while being on the phone .. just a hassle especially if you pick up the phone mid bbm conversation especially if its something kinda important

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
Iphones are nice and shiit, but I don't like that it looks like you are talking into an I-pod basically and it's a bit kiddy for my taste.  It looks like a toy catered to asian girls (sorry that's mean stereotyping) lol

For real though, I get that you have 0000's of appz, but I have a friend, owner of an iphone, that says downloading appz gets old quick.  Plus, I don't like the touch screen keyboard.  Nothing compares to the feeling of a BB keyboard in my opinion.
Bump  :dno:

how is the torch? thinking of getting it

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
The only advantage that the BBs have is that they have a key pad (which now is also available for the HTC Desire series) and the messenger (which is pointless because there's tons of other apps that can easily replace that).

Browsing on a my Desire is sooo much easier then on such a small and unpractical screen like the BB. Plus most of the time they can't open some websites that I can. So HTC/Androids all the way :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts