Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Track by track reviews if you can with a 1-10 scoring system. Feel free to discuss the album amongst yourselves as well.

Sidenote: I won't be listening till later so I wanted to ask, is power any different?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Dark fantasy : 9/10

Great hook, love the new female voice that's been added.

Gorgeous: 9/10

Lyrically the best one on the album. .Kickass psychedelic rock beat.

Power: 9/10

You know what, screw this. I'd give all the tracks a 9/10 haha. But the album as a whole is a 10/10

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
Manny said:
Track by track reviews if you can with a 1-10 scoring system.

Sidenote: I won't be listening till later so I wanted to ask, is power any different?
nope neither are monster and so appalled apparently.

power is def the same tho

·
Read Only
5,232 Posts
thank you, we need a thread where album discussing can actually go on rather than people asking for PM's. I'm not listening til an explicit version comes out, tho.

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
Dark Fantasy: 9
Gorgeous: 8.5
Power: 8
AOTL Interlude: It's nice for what it is and serves as a nice introduction to the song.
AOTL: 10
Monster: 10
So Appalled: 8.5
Devil In A New Dress: 9.5
Runaway: 7.9
Hell Of A Life: 10 with the non mumbled chorus and epic breakdown.
Blame Game: 8.75
LITW: The disappointment of the album for me. It's still a 9. But I wanted verses sososo badly.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I think the production on this album as a whole is incredible... something never done before in hip hop... if it's sound could be described in words I'd say it's very poetic...

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
Damn no Power change actually makes me mad and what was that verse he did on Snl

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
ryno said:
hows the guitar solo and does Ye have any new verses?
guitar solo didn't massively stand out and take over the whole thing. it's subtle but brilliant. no new verses from ye sadly no.

runaway's beginning is different as well. he plays that one note LOADS at the beginning

1 - 20 of 169 Posts