Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day, I was discussing Lauryn Hill with the homie and then this happened:
[quote author=friendofthepeople]
P.S: Her Bob Marley covers...could be albums to be honest. No one else can do them better. I sorta wish she'd settle in Jamaica. We'd claim her. Hah.
[/quote]
WHAT BOB MARLEY COVERS!?
[quote author=friendofthepeople]
You sound like you've never been to a Lauryn Hill concert.
:fly:
[/quote]

And his excuse was that he's young :hah:
So here, we can discuss the good times of the late 20th century free of the dudes that don't listen to music; you know, the ones that just skim through it. I'll start.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
:hah:  :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:  :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:  :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:  :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts