Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975), better known by his stage name 50 Cent, is an American rapper and actor. He rose to fame with the release of his albums Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003) and The Massacre (2005). Get Rich or Die Tryin has been certified 8 times platinum by the RIAA[1] and has sold over 15 million copies worldwide.[2] His album The Massacre has been certified 5 times platinum by the RIAA[1] and has sold 11 million copies worldwide.[3]

Born in South Jamaica, Queens, Jackson began drug dealing at the age of twelve during the 1980s crack epidemic.[4] After leaving drug dealing to pursue a rap career, he was shot at and struck by nine bullets during an incident in 2000. After releasing his album Guess Who's Back? in 2002, Jackson was discovered by rapper Eminem and signed to Interscope Records. With the help of Eminem and Dr. Dre, who produced his first major commercial successes, Jackson became one of the world's highest selling rappers. In 2003, he founded the record label G-Unit Records, which signed several successful rappers such as Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, and Tony Yayo." Source

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albums

Power of the Dollar

Tracklisting

Intro
The Hit
The Good Die Young
Corner Bodega  (Interlude)
Your Life's On The Line
That Ain't Gangsta
As The World Turns
Ghetto Qu'ran (Forgive Me Part 1)
Da Repercussions
Money By Any Means
Material Girl
Thug Love
Slow Doe
Gun Runner
You Ain't No Gansta
Power Of The Dollar
I'm A Hustler
How To Rob 

Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Tracklisting

Intro 
What Up Gangsta
Patiently Waiting
Many Men (Wish Death)
In Da Club
High All the Time 
Heat   
Blood Hound
Back Down
P.I.M.P.
Like My Style
Poor Lil Rich
21 Questions
Don't Push Me
Gotta Make It to Heaven 
Wanksta
U Not Like Me
Life's on the Line

The Massacre

Tracklisting

Intro
In My Hood
This Is 50
I'm Supposed To Die Tonight
Piggy Bank
Gatman And Robin
Candy Shop
Outta Control
Get In My Car
Ski Mask Way
A Baltimore Love Thing
Ryder Music
Disco Inferno
Just A Lil Bit
Gunz Come Out
My Toy Soldier
Position Of Power
Build You Up
God Gave Me Style
So Amazing
I Don't Need 'Em
Hate It Or Love It Remix

Curtis

Tracklisting

Intro
My Gun Go Off
Man Down
Still Will Kill
I Get Money
Bring Em In
Ayo Technology (She Wants It)
Follow My Lead
Movin on Up
Straight to the Bank
Fully Loaded Clip
Amusement Park
Peep Show
Fire
All of Me

Before I Self Destruct

Tracklisting

The Invitation
Then Days Went By
Death To My Enemies
So Disrespectful
Psycho (feat. Eminem)
Hold Me Down
Crime Wave
Stretch
Strong Enough
Get It Hot
Gangsta’s Delight
I Got Swag
Baby By Me (feat. Ne-Yo)
Do You Think About Me
Ok, You’re Right
Could’ve Been You

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
he is making tracks w/ jeremih and other w/e artists and his rapping has gotten very annoying.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
i really cant stand his rapping post-psycho w/ em. dude is tired.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got faith in his ability to bounce back cause you hear this unreleased tracks like You Should Be Dead and They Burn Me, and it's like dude still has it. Granted those tracks are years old, but still.

I think Recovery has lit that spark under 50's ass to comeback and comeback hard. He's seemingly more willing to work with other producers and rumors got him working with people like Jay and Kanye for his next album. Maybe he can finally reunite with Game too. Can you imagine his next album with Jay, Kanye, and Game features?  :wom:

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
man i miss the old 50.
i like the new 50 but he's trying way to hard. he needs to relax and do his thing over some dre beats.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Game said:
An album featuring Jay, Game, Em, Kanye, Nate Dogg, and Banks would be incredible.

Sadly I see him working with the likes of Lady Gaga or some shit. :(
I think I heard somewhere he has already worked with Gaga. I'd be fine with a Gaga/50 song cause it'd definitely put 50 back in the public eye as a comeback track. Who knows, could be a real good collab like Em/Rihanna.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
The Game said:
I just want that gritty 50 back. :(

The Ghetto Quran 50!
Thats not happening 50 got shot over that song !!!!!!!!!.

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
robert HENRY said:
I don't care what anyone says, 50 will also be one of my favorite rappers since he was one of the few rappers that pushed me into rap. And say what you wanna but Power Of The Dollar and Get Rich Or Die Tryin' are bloody superb.
The Massacre is really good and Before I Self Destruct is solid.

I hope his new album will be awesome.
x752364512745

1 - 20 of 25 Posts