Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
This is dope, but im from up north, im really considering taking a train down but i dunno, i need to know if there will be a pop up shop in manchester, but i doubt it if this ones open for so long.

·
Registered
30,949 Posts
Jabbzz said:
This is dope, but im from up north, im really considering taking a train down but i dunno, i need to know if there will be a pop up shop in manchester, but i doubt it if this ones open for so long.
doubt there will be one in manchester. and open for long? its only open for 4 days! thats nothing

·
Registered
30,949 Posts
Jabbzz said:
Kinda long to say they were just meant to pop up for the day
but from the look of the other stores, it looks like they put a lot of effort into making them look good, eg the cat wallpaper etc. so they should open them for longer!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
2012 said:
but from the look of the other stores, it looks like they put a lot of effort into making them look good, eg the cat wallpaper etc. so they should open them for longer!
Yeah i agree with you, would be so cool if they opened for like a month, profit wise they would make a load of cash too. What day you gonna go? Man i wanna go so bad, like a 4hour train journey

·
Registered
30,949 Posts
Jabbzz said:
Yeah i agree with you, would be so cool if they opened for like a month, profit wise they would make a load of cash too. What day you gonna go? Man i wanna go so bad, like a 4hour train journey
i only live an hour train journey. so will def go but not sure which date doe

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
They're in birmingham today so if they dont announce a pop up shop there, there probably won't be a manchester one and a small part of me will die inside.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
GenreFree said:
They're in birmingham today so if they dont announce a pop up shop there, there probably won't be a manchester one and a small part of me will die inside.
yeah but Birmingham is kinda close to London, im still hoping they do one for Manchester so they cover north and south uk, i doubt it lol, but i really hope so

·
Registered
224 Posts
I got there at 2.30. They left just before 3 :(. Still got a black golf wang cat top. The security guard said they will be there for most the day tomorrow as they are only doing a show in brixton (but nobody is supposed to know lol)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts