Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
joshnorris14 said:
L Boy got arrested lmao. Hodgy got balls tho
I'm guessing they said some pretty foul stuff about the police before they came off stage and that's why the officers were pissed and being assholes to Hodgy. Boston cops are assholes in general, especially towards minorities.

Watch Jasper end up in rehab lmao.

·
Premium Member
15,108 Posts
Do you think that was about mellowhype - fuck the police? Fucked up

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
I was at the NY concert in October and when they played Fuck The Police I Was next to two cops, they had there drinks in the air and were all hyped....Boston cops are just mad :fly:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
What did the cop say to him? "Don't stand next to the wall!" or some shit?

So a dude standing next to a wall gives you authority to choke him? Yeah, I'm sure they said some wild shit about the police on stage, but they should remain professional in their jobs. Police are the only profession that the world collectively hates because if something isn't going the way they expect it to, they'll purposefully ruin it for everyone else.

I'm not anti-authority or anything like that, I really don't care what your job is, I just hate seeing people abuse their power.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Jasper Wolf said:
What did the cop say to him? "Don't stand next to the wall!" or some shit?

So a dude standing next to a wall gives you authority to choke him? Yeah, I'm sure they said some wild shit about the police on stage, but they should remain professional in their jobs. Police are the only profession that the world collectively hates because if something isn't going the way they expect it to, they'll purposefully ruin it for everyone else.

I'm not anti-authority or anything like that, I really don't care what your job is, I just hate seeing people abuse their power.
i think the cop said'' stand next to the wall you piece of shit" as he was pushing Hodgy. pretty fucked up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.