Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of yall ever been mugged b4? My roommate just got mugged at gun point and is pretty freaked out  :paranoid:

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Never been to NYC but I've been at gunpoint and tried in my own city but I fought back and took off. Something told me the dude wasn't gonna pull the trigger but it still fucked me up.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Benny The Jet said:
Never been to NYC but I've been at gunpoint and tried in my own city but I fought back and took off. Something told me the dude wasn't gonna pull the trigger but it still fucked me up.
this is definitely a lie.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Benny The Jet said:
You probably were the bitch ***** who tried me for my shit.
you ARE the bitch ***** who makes up stories about being held at gunpoint and escaping.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Kid Canibus92 said:
you ARE the bitch ***** who makes up stories about being held at gunpoint and escaping.
Kid, you don't know my life or what I been through so therefore, I don't give a flying fuck if you don't believe me. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread than to rather troll then get the fuck out.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Benny The Jet said:
Kid, you don't know my life or what I been through so therefore, I don't give a flying fuck if you don't believe me. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread than to rather troll then get the fuck out.
We don't believe you...you need more people.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Kid Canibus92 said:
We don't believe you...you need more people.
Like I said, I don't give a fuck who believes me & no, HE needed more people if he thought I was gon let some little ***** run up on me and empty my pockets and walk home barefoot. I got a former Marine for an uncle who taught me how to handle a ***** when put in a situation solo dolo. I'm a tall, skinny ***** so thats why he tried me but I could tell wasnt about that action with that little ass pistol because he was more focused on seeing who was around rather than what I was doing which was getting out the way of the gun & laying hands on him then getting fucking ghost like I did.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Benny The Jet said:
Like I said, I don't give a fuck who believes me & no, HE needed more people if he thought I was gon let some little ***** run up on me and empty my pockets and walk home barefoot. I got a former Marine for an uncle who taught me how to handle a ***** when put in a situation solo dolo. I'm a tall, skinny ***** so thats why he tried me but I could tell wasnt about that action with that little ass pistol because he was more focused on seeing who was around rather than what I was doing which was getting out the way of the gun & laying hands on him then getting fucking ghost like I did.
Your still lying and attempting to act tough as each post passes. Give up. Your lying.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Kid Canibus92 said:
Your still lying and attempting to act tough as each post passes. Give up. Your lying.
With every post, you're making yourself look like an idiot by accusing someone, whom you know absolutely nothing about besides what was shared in the thread, of lying about a potnential life-threatening experience. Bravo, bravo.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Benny The Jet said:
With every post, you're making yourself look like an idiot by accusing someone, whom you know absolutely nothing about besides what was shared in the thread, of lying about a potnential life-threatening experience. Bravo, bravo.
I know you lied about this particular life threatening experience because you thought it made you look cooler. It doesn't.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Kid Canibus92 said:
I know you lied about this particular life threatening experience because you thought it made you look cooler. It doesn't.
Fabrication isn't my fascination & there's no such thing as being cool over the internet unless you just happen to take it that serious and I really don't give a rats ass.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts