Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah I said it, and it's his best project. Top 5 album this decade. Not one filler track. Not one short track. Production is flawless, cohesiveness is on another level, bars, delivery, flow, all exceptional. It's a damn shame this album didn't win a Grammy. Better than GKMC honestly.

Tuscan Leather is a classic rap song. One of the best album intros of all time.

Furthest Thing is top 10 Drake, personally top 3 for me. Second half of the song is stupid hard.

Started From The Bottom was a great single. Does a nice job of transitioning from Furthest Thing into...

Wu-Tang Forever, another amazing song. Showcases why Drake is the best in what he does, singing & rapping.

Own It is a great song. Wu-Tang Forever is like the foreplay and Own It is when you start fucking. But nah seriously great track.

Worst Behavior. Classic Drizzy braggadocious track. MUFUCKAS NEVER LOVED US!!!

From Time, amazing production, amazing track. Would love to see Jhene and Drake do another one.

Hold On We're Going Home, another fantastic single, Majid & N85 production on this one is top notch tbh.

Connect, very underrated track. Eyes closed just SWANGIN. Good transition into:

The Language. Kills this track. Bars and flow on another level. One of my fav tracks on the album.

305 to my City, I get it, I get it. Detail x Drizzy makes for an amazing track.

Too Much. Top 3 Drake for me as well. Sampha is a god on the hook. Need some more Sampha x Drizzy in my life. Very personal song with great bars.

Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music II. Pound Cake production is flawless, needs more Drizzy less Jay though lol. PMM2 is dope. Great ending to an amazing album.

Bonuses are great as well. Come Thru could've made the album. All Me is alright, would've been amazing had he been able to keep the ending part. Feel like that wasn't even finished. The Motion was fantastic as well.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Just listened to "Tuscan leather" for the first time in months last night smh classic....Worst behavior smh legendary....

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
I've been saying this bro.

NWTS is a fantastic album.

****** say Drake doesn't have a classic

Cmon, he gave us Take Care, NWTS, and IYRTITL all three back to back...GOAT artist.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts