Kanye to The banner

NWA

676 Views 20 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Jean-Manny Bascquiao
Something i've always thought about is what if Dre, Cube, Yella, Ren, and Snoop or Game(or both) to replace Eazy(even tho he can never fully be replaced) made another NWA album. I would love to hear them back together making music.  Maybe even throw in Em on a few tracks for all the haters! What do u guys think? Is it possible and are we likely to ever see it? I know i sure as hell would.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
They did do the track on the Next Friday soundtrack as well as Hello on the Cube album
Em wouldn't fit,Snoop fell off,Game needs to focus on his own shit,others wtv.
What about with Kanye?

:problem?:

Could be interesting tho
They're too old for that shit
They're too old to do it but not too old to release albums individually? For gods sake the beastie boys are still releasing albums.
Dre and Cube obviously still speak, Ren was on 2001, whats the problem? I know it will prob never happen, i'd just love to see it. Wonder if anyone's ever mentioned it to Dre?
but the beastie boys aren't rapping about fuck the police and bitches and weed
robbien1325 said:
They're too old to do it but not too old to release albums individually? For gods sake the beastie boys are still releasing albums.
lmao. Em on a few "NWA" tracks. interesting.
And why have they never been on VH1 hip hop honors?
robbien1325 said:
And why have they never been on VH1 hip hop honors?
Brennan said:
Em wouldn't fit,Snoop fell off,Game needs to focus on his own shit,others wtv.
No Eazy, no Dre, doesn't count

:he:
SnoopyPoopDoggAlt said:
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.