Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like all the time? fx. After Osama Bin Ladens death, whenever u think u have done anything good in the world, and this artwork just remind me of the patriotism in USA.. The truth is u dont got any history or culture, and u are the root to all evil, the weapon taleban fight u with, u sold em to them, the weapons u invaded Iraq on, you made and sold em to em.... lets dont turn this in to a debate about Americas flaws.
Let's  :work:

 
G

·
Just woke up...

Okay the thing about taleban, is because when the soviets were trying to take Afghanistan, during the cold war. You allied yourself with Taleban, so they could  become the leading factor in Afghanistan instead og the Soviets, so you acctually helped Taleban rise to power...

And the thing about Iraqs weapon, who invented the weapons ? USA did, so thats one pretty simple..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nuggetz said:
Just woke up...

Okay the thing about taleban, is because when the soviets were trying to take Afghanistan, during the cold war. You allied yourself with Taleban, so they could  become the leading factor in Afghanistan instead og the Soviets, so you acctually helped Taleban rise to power...

And the thing about Iraqs weapon, who invented the weapons ? USA did, so thats one pretty simple..
Your logic is flawed because the Taleban didn't exist back then as it does now and you're implying that the U.S. intentionally funded their cause instead of indirectly.  You are also implying that U.S Government = American people.

What concerns me more is "u are the root to all evil" , "The truth is u dont got any history or culture".
:work:
Validate these two statements, sir.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,941 Posts
We did help bin Laden and the insurgents in Afghanistan against the Soviets, that's a fact.

"Root of all evil" though? Fuck outta here with that anti-American bs.
 
G

·
Blocky said:
Your logic is flawed because the Taleban didn't exist back then as it does now and you're implying that the U.S. intentionally funded their cause instead of indirectly.  You are also implying that U.S Government = American people.

What concerns me more is "u are the root to all evil" , "The truth is u dont got any history or culture".
:work:
Validate these two statements, sir.
Taleban did exist, but not as big as now right, but who made them big? You did..

All the thing u are trying to change in the world, is your own fault, you started it.. "u are the root to all evil"

Well your history is really short, because your country isnt really old and the thing about culture is that everything you celebrate is build up around 1. thing, to get the customers to buy something.. Valentine, Halloween, Moms day and dads day is to make you guys use your money, and nothing else, you dont even have your own language, it were europeans that discovered you and pretty much invented everything in the world... Ow wait you do have culture, lets call it business culture.. *golfclap*

And i acctually feel very sorry for the citizens in America, for not knowing this, the media, the stores and the goverment is brainwashing you totally and you are really ignorant on many things outside the US..


And i can mention really many good things about USA to, one thing i really love about USA is the people they are some of kindest people i  have ever met and this is not sarcastic, i mean it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,829 Posts
Nuggetz said:
Taleban did exist, but not as big as now right, but who made them big? You did..

All the thing u are trying to change in the world, is your own fault, you started it.. "u are the root to all evil"

Well your history is really short, because your country isnt really old and the thing about culture is that everything you celebrate is build up around 1. thing, to get the customers to buy something.. Valentine, Halloween, Moms day and dads day is to make you guys use your money, and nothing else, you dont even have your own language, it were europeans that discovered you and pretty much invented everything in the world... Ow wait you do have culture, lets call it business culture.. *golfclap*

And i acctually feel very sorry for the citizens in America, for not knowing this, the media, the stores and the goverment is brainwashing you totally and you are really ignorant on many things outside the US..


And i can mention really many good things about USA to, one thing i really love about USA is the people they are some of kindest people i  have ever met and this is not sarcastic, i mean it.
Well fuck.. I typed out a long ass post responding to everything you said, and I lost it... :cryfam:

Long story short you're generalizing an entire population over a government that many us citizens don't agree with. You're wrong about many of the things you posted, and I had a good explanation as to why, but that was lost with my post.

Also I've met people from all over the world and they where all nice people. You can't really compliment a place for "[having] kind people" because there are nice people everywhere.
 
G

·
RelaxRelapse said:
Well fuck.. I typed out a long ass post responding to everything you said, and I lost it... :cryfam:

Long story short you're generalizing an entire population over a government that many us citizens don't agree with. You're wrong about many of the things you posted, and I had a good explanation as to why, but that was lost with my post.

Also I've met people from all over the world and they where all nice people. You can't really compliment a place for "[having] kind people" because there are nice people everywhere.
I have been all over the world, been working in USA for 3 months, lived in China for 6 months, been in Peru for 3 months etc.. And when i look back and compare people USA and China win, but it hard to say China its just because people from the West is their idols, well i cant compliment a place for kind people, and i cant make a statement about a country of their goverment? What should i now choose? The nature??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,829 Posts
Nuggetz said:
I have been all over the world, been working in USA for 3 months, lived in China for 6 months, been in Peru for 3 months etc.. And when i look back and compare people USA and China win, but it hard to say China its just because people from the West is their idols, well i cant compliment a place for kind people, and i cant make a statement about a country of their goverment? What should i now choose? The nature??
When did I say you couldn't compliment a place for kind people? I just feel that the same compliment could be said for almost any place in the world so it's not a compliment that really holds much weight for me. (I guess in my original post I could've worded it a little better)

I also never said you can't say anything about a country or their government. It's just that you're generalizing an entire population, and not realizing that we all don't think the same thing as each other or agree with everything our government does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
I think most American are dumb, ignorant, racist, piece of shits, but HEY that is just me. I been luck enough to be in a city that have all kinds of Americans from the rich to the poor, to the white, black, brown, red, cream, whatever. But if I was an outsider looking in I would probably agree with Nuggetz. American citizens voted in our government so they are a reflection of the people
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
102,791 Posts
fucking elitist europeans. i dont even want to fucking argue international politics and social issues with a bunch of ignorant internet pussies generalizing entire nations.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,181 Posts
America is the land of opportunity yes, but it is also the most fucked up country I know considering everything that happens there. Feels kind of corrupt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,829 Posts
Chilla said:
America is the land of opportunity yes, but it is also the most fucked up country I know considering everything that happens there. Feels kind of corrupt.
It's about as corrupt as England was when they where at the peak of their reign. I expect the US to continue on a decline until we snap out of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87,464 Posts
america doesnt have history? hmmm ok

also why do people say WE gave them the weapons...the american people didnt give them shit, some corrupt government people do all these things that other countrys hate...thats like saying we should hate all germans because of hitler
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nuggetz said:
Taleban did exist, but not as big as now right, but who made them big? You did..

All the thing u are trying to change in the world, is your own fault, you started it.. "u are the root to all evil"

Well your history is really short, because your country isnt really old and the thing about culture is that everything you celebrate is build up around 1. thing, to get the customers to buy something.. Valentine, Halloween, Moms day and dads day is to make you guys use your money, and nothing else, you dont even have your own language, it were europeans that discovered you and pretty much invented everything in the world... Ow wait you do have culture, lets call it business culture.. *golfclap*

And i acctually feel very sorry for the citizens in America, for not knowing this, the media, the stores and the goverment is brainwashing you totally and you are really ignorant on many things outside the US..

 
And i can mention really many good things about USA to, one thing i really love about USA is the people they are some of kindest people i  have ever met and this is not sarcastic, i mean it.
I think it's possible that your television is brainwashing you to think all Americans are ignorant ********.  There are idiots everywhere you go that don't know shit about the world not just the U.S.. You don't think you could roam the streets in Canada or Australia and find a sampling of people that would answer those questions wrong?  The U.S. is singled out by other countries because of who you are made to believe we are by your media.

Nobody here is happy with the fact that our government played a hand in the Taliban becoming so prominent but you can't blame the American people for their intentions.  We aren't the root of all evil.  Who's to blame for Sudan or Somalia?  You don't see evil going on in any of the many conflicts or atrocities going on in the world unless the U.S. is involved?  Do you know how women are treated in much of the middle east?  Are you aware of the human trafficking that's going on all over Europe?

Your definitions of history and culture are what exactly?  You are going to take some kind of credit for country simply being older then ours?  What is your culture now?  I had 16 foreign exchange students in one of my classes...16...that's our culture. We are a young country but with what we've given as much to the world in 200 years as any other place on earth during that same time period. Our government is corrupt as fuck and there's still poverty and crime but the people here are making America a hotbed for artistic, industrial, and technological innovation and I'm not saying we are the best in any of these areas but we're in the discussion in all of them. Nobody is rubbing Valentine's Day or Mother's day in your faces.  They're consumer driven holidays for fun and everybody knows it..so is Christmas btw. 
 
Just stop with the goddamn generalizations plz
Spythe said:
I think most American are dumb, ignorant, racist, piece of shits, but HEY that is just me. I been luck enough to be in a city that have all kinds of Americans from the rich to the poor, to the white, black, brown, red, cream, whatever. But if I was an outsider looking in I would probably agree with Nuggetz. American citizens voted in our government so they are a reflection of the people
You aint been nowhere, huh?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Blocky said:
You aint been nowhere, huh?
I actually been to a few places, went to Africa when I was in my teens for an entire summer and all around Texas. I listen and read ALOT of stuff about race relations and how easily the American public is controlled by the mass media.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Spythe said:
I actually been to a few places, went to Africa when I was in my teens for an entire summer and all around Texas. I listen and read ALOT of stuff about race relations and how easily the American public is controlled by the mass media.
Yep I know it don't even get me started on that but that's a whole other issue.  Where you from?
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top