Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple months ago i made a thread about my concerns for my gf being at camp and falling for someone else, well college  has started and she's even further away (14hrs as opposed to 3) i'm worried...I trust her a lot more then any other girl i know, she knows me best and i know her best, point is.....It's college there are so many people i'm just afraid i'll lose her... it's too much for me.... the only thing we have is skype and texting and calling. idk what to do *shrugs* 

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
It's unreasonable to think that a girl that far away is going to keep her goods on lock for you, especially if she's attractive and guys try to talk to her all the time. It's too easy for girls and sometimes they can't help themselves. Can't blame them though because if we were them, we'd probably do the same.

My advice to you as much as it hurts is it to let go of her emotionally. It's not easy, but it will help you keep your sanity. There's enough going on in your young life, why add to the stress by tripping over some chick on the daily. Talk to other girls, you don't have to talk to them with sexual intentions either, but it will help you get your mind off your girl thus keeping you level headed.

She's going to be talking to other dudes man, there's no way around it. College is like that. As bad as it is, I've hooked up with girls on campus that had their boyfriends in love with them back in their hometown thinking that she just goes to class and goes home, but nah, college life is for living, not living uptight. and she will live, and so should you. There's a reason why she's going so far away, and it's not just because of her program. she wants to experience something that she has never experienced before, and as of now, you are not part of that experience.

it sucks, but you've gotta hear it bro.

·
Banned
31,051 Posts
Just tell her that if she wants to fuck other dudes its alright as long as she aint gettin preggy and that you're gonna be fuckin bitches back home and you two can be together when you're together again.

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i actually disagree with your advice.... you see it's different with me and her, me and her both know it and talked about it, i told how i felt before she left, this isn't some one month relationship, i got almost a year with her, i cannot let go of her....actually tbh i never wanna let go, she's better then those girls you went with, she has respect for me, yea sure some of you think college is to live it up, but that's not how she see's it. she told me "your going to have to live with me talking to other guys because most likely my boss will be a guy." i feel something different...you wanna know what? your wrong.
why? because my says love and that's the trurth

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
OMGmoosetracks said:
i actually disagree with your advice.... you see it's different with me and her, me and her both know it and talked about it, i told how i felt before she left, this isn't some one month relationship, i got almost a year with her, i cannot let go of her....actually tbh i never wanna let go, she's better then those girls you went with, she has respect for me, yea sure some of you think college is to live it up, but that's not how she see's it. she told me "your going to have to live with me talking to other guys because most likely my boss will be a guy." i feel something different...you wanna know what? your wrong.
I feel you :slick:

Dude, move out closer to her. And if you say you can't, and don't have a good enough reason then I'm sure you can. Difficulty isn't a concern.

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ManicMojo said:
I feel you :slick:

Dude, move out closer to her. And if you say you can't, and don't have a good enough reason then I'm sure you can. Difficulty isn't a concern.
i thought about it for awhile, but then i didnt get a job so the renting a place went out the window, if i did, does that mean she moves in? that would make the most sense, we shall see maybe in a year or so dunno

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
OMGmoosetracks said:
i thought about it for awhile, but then i didnt get a job so the renting a place went out the window, if i did, does that mean she moves in? that would make the most sense, we shall see maybe in a year or so dunno
I understand, if you get a job, save up money/borrow money from parents, rent a place for a good month or two, find a job and take care of her. :datass: Use her as motivation. You'll get a lot of points for doing all this too :smug:
My situation isn't as bad as this, but I'm sure it feels just as bad.

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ManicMojo said:
I understand, if you get a job, save up money/borrow money from parents, rent a place for a good month or two, find a job and take care of her. :datass: Use her as motivation. You'll get a lot of points for doing all this too :smug:
My situation isn't as bad as this, but I'm sure it feels just as bad.
your a lot cooler then the guy who told me to give up, thank you so much, i feel a ton better

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
OMGmoosetracks said:
your a lot cooler then the guy who told me to give up, thank you so much, i feel a ton better
lol I know, some people just see it differently  :dno: But I have a girl I barely see too, even if it's a complete different situation. I can sorta relate. I pretty much plan on hustling to get by- working, all the money I get will go to buying my car. Once I get my place, all I'm gonna' eat is off the dollar menu. :slick: and I have to get all this done by the time she's ready to move out (So she'd move in with me :smug: )

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
DK- said:
Just tell her that if she wants to fuck other dudes its alright as long as she aint gettin preggy and that you're gonna be fuckin bitches back home and you two can be together when you're together again.
this tbh

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
OMGmoosetracks said:
ok.lol

some ****** are just blinded by the pussy sometimes. 1 year isn't anything in the grand scheme of things, and if you don't think it's impossible for your chick to cheat on you just because she "respects" you then you're sleeping bro. When she's 3 beers in at a house party let's see how much she'll be thinking about you instead of the "cute, nice guy" she just met on campus that's been smiling at her all night.

There's nothing wrong with trusting your girl. But don't front like you don't have doubts in her at all, otherwise you wouldn't be on here making threads of this nature. I'm just telling you the other side of things so if you end up disappointed and heartbroken you can at least have a heads up.

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
ManicMojo said:
lol this guy mad.
not mad at all actually.lol

i just find it funny that telling a guy who is 18-19 years old to move 14 hours away so he can be closer to a girl who he's been dating for a single year is being considered as a more rational approach than just accepting the fact that she's young and is going to have her fun and such fun will involve other men while she's away.

But somehow it's not "cool" to tell people the truth and not what they want to hear, these threads usually don't serve the purpose of self-validation.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts