Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can honestly say i liked MOTM 2 better. It was true to cudi's style and i can vibe to a lot of the beats.

tbh i wish kanye stuck with his old style cause i dont like the artistic kanye as much, those songs just dont have a lot of replay value to me.

on the other hand ive managed to rack up 466 plays of the MOTM 2 songs in a week haha

anyone else feel the same way?

EDIT: and unlike MOTM2  i would not be able to listen to any of MBDTF at a party or in the car :dno:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
mr.cudi said:
i can honestly say i liked MOTM 2 better. It was true to cudi's style and i can vibe to a lot of the beats.

tbh i wish kanye stuck with his old style cause i dont like the artistic kanye as much, those songs just dont have a lot of replay value to me.

on the other hand ive managed to rack up 466 plays of the MOTM 2 songs in a week haha

anyone else feel the same way?
I agree

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Wow, after one listen? I didn't listen to the album yet.

And, most songs on MOTM isn't something you'd listen to at a party, be real

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
How in the world do you have that many listens in a week? ridiculous. How do you have so much free time... ah i miss that.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zenith92 said:
Wow, after one listen? I didn't listen to the album yet.

And, most songs on MOTM isn't something you'd listen to at a party, be real
ashin kusher, erase me, trapped in my mind, marijuana, at least. imo

and not really one listen, ive heard all those songs for a month now pretty much lol

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mattandr3ws said:
How in the world do you have that many listens in a week? ridiculous. How do you have so much free time... ah i miss that.
lol taking this semester off from college so i have tons of free time lol

·
Registered
713 Posts
well i mean cudi does have a different style from any artist out there but so does kanye, saying one album is better than the other is dumb because they are both great albums, but if your saying you like cudis album more becuase you can connect better with what he raps about then i totally agree, cudi is real down to earth while kanye is that dude you cant fucks lyrically. all in all they are both great albums/artists.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
StonerCharm said:
well i mean cudi does have a different style from any artist out there but so does kanye, saying one album is better than the other is dumb because they are both great albums, but if your saying you like cudis album more becuase you can connect better with what he raps about then i totally agree, cudi is real down to earth while kanye is that dude you cant fucks lyrically. all in all they are both great albums/artists.
lol i agree comparing them is dumb, i just like MOTM2 better

mattandr3ws said:
Haha awesome man, glad your enjoying it album is great. Just bought two copies today  :banjo:
nice waitin on mine in the mail haha

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ye24 said:
buy his old albums :dno:

and MBDTF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MOTM2
tbh i probably wont ever buy a kanye album, ill download them but i would rather not feed his ego any more.
im cool with having an ego but i think it gets in the way of his music. im a pretty big fan of his music tho dont get me wrong, i just think it was better back when he was comin up

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
mr.cudi said:
tbh i probably wont ever buy a kanye album, ill download them but i would rather not feed his ego any more.
im cool with having an ego but i think it gets in the way of his music. im a pretty big fan of his music tho dont get me wrong, i just think it was better back when he was comin up
thats true for every artist

i think kanye says it best on this album

"hard to stay humble when you stuntin on a jumbotron" :dno:

i dont know the man personally but his music is on another level, and ive only listened to a few of the songs but they are amazing, and i have MOTM 2 and i listened to it a few times and there are a few good tracks but overrall the album is mediocre

1 - 19 of 19 Posts