Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It triggered an exciting process of cleansing and realization in me that at times made me feel like I was going crazy too but it was really just my ego resisting... as soon as I let that go I felt relief

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
This album is so good, I was a bit salty initially because 'Can U Be' wasn't on it but I play it all the time; I just love the fact that the songs are so short and it doesn't drag on and then you eventually get bored of it.

This is the perfect album for people with terrible attention span.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
babel said:
This album is so good, I was a bit salty initially because 'Can U Be' wasn't on it but I play it all the time; I just love the fact that the songs are so short and it doesn't drag on and then you eventually get bored of it.

I stopped listening to it after a couple months which makes it different from Yeezus but like you say that's music now I guess

It's crazy how it reflects that exact moment in time on so many layers... Ye's most spiritual album to date

·
Registered
41,772 Posts
I honestly haven't given it a full listen in like two months, just been playing random songs. Gonna listen properly again tonight/tomorrow

·
Registered
29,233 Posts
Goat

Beaut vibes

Positivity in life

Sweet pussy

Teej

Love

Drugs

Winning

Glory

Art

Family

Unity

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SAINT PABLO said:
I honestly haven't given it a full listen in like two months, just been playing random songs. Gonna listen properly again tonight/tomorrow
To me it's like something that you use, it serves a purpose and that's it

It used to interact with my body/mind/spirit in a way that brought out all these feelings... now that they're resolved I'm ready for the next one

With Yeezus it was different... that lasted alot longer and is still the same as when it came out

Idk what you call it in English? Durable and non-durable consumer goods? It's like that

G

·
babel said:

G

·
touchofgodly said:
I stopped listening to it after a couple months which makes it different from Yeezus but like you say that's music now I guess

It's crazy how it reflects that exact moment in time on so many layers... Ye's most spiritual album to date
This. This so much. It gives me serious nostalgia and it's only been 2 months

·
Registered
715 Posts
touchofgodly said:
It triggered an exciting process of cleansing and realization in me that at times made me feel like I was going crazy too but it was really just my ego resisting... as soon as I let that go I felt relief

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
stopped smoking weed, stopped drinking alcohol, stopped taking pain killers, started being myself, started my first adult relationship based on honesty, got a great job, started working better at school

not even because of the album itself, just the thought that my life had stagnated for 3 years, didn't want to look back on Yeezus then look back on TLOP and think to myself I lost 3 years of my life to addiction and sociopathic behavior. Made a change for the new era. I guess it's kinda weird that I based these changes on eras of Kanye's albums but whatever

1 - 20 of 50 Posts