Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
15,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which country are you moving to? Donald Trump and HRC are seriously unimaginable as president so I got no choice but to go.

I was thinking Costa Rica or Australia. Somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
h2o said:
Which country are you moving to? Donald Trump and HRC are seriously unimaginable as president so I got no choice but to go.

I was thinking Costa Rica or Australia. Somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere :kanyeshrug:
Out at Australia

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
If I were to move, I'd move over by Vancouver. I love mountains, it's near the beach, and you aren't alienated from a large city.

But I'm gonna wait it out. Honestly whoever wins, life goes on, and if you work hard you can be happy with your life here

·
Registered
16,727 Posts
ScottT said:
If I were to move, I'd move over by Vancouver. I love mountains, it's near the beach, and you aren't alienated from a large city.

But I'm gonna wait it out. Honestly whoever wins, life goes on, and if you work hard you can be happy with your life here
Not necessarily lol a bad president can fuck up millions of lives through no fault of the people affected

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
ScottT said:

We don't want you and your shitty right-wing, islamophobic views.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
KidAkbar said:
We don't want you and your shitty right-wing, islamophobic views.
I don't have right wing views lol I'm pretty middle of the road. If you want to talk about true right wing, rights restricting things, let's talk about Islamic majority countries

1 - 20 of 53 Posts