Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS THIS

A prime example of using complex vocabulary for the sake of looking like a lyrical genius, idk of y'all just sit back & fuck with shit like that but I can't listen to a dude rappin a fuckin physics book on a beat & actin like he's the brainiac of hiphop

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SouI said:
Damn that song you showed is actually pretty dope..
:cmon:
How the fuck is this dope, dude is just gonna use long words to look like he knows what he's talkin about & 70% of the time it doesn't even make sense

·
Registered
15,598 Posts
Mike2210 said:
:cmon:
How the fuck is this dope, dude is just gonna use long words to look like he knows what he's talkin about & 70% of the time it doesn't even make sense
That beat was ill, and he has a presence on that song. Now I've barely ever even listened to Canibus but I'm just saying that wasn't terrible.

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SouI said:
That beat was ill, and he has a presence on that song. Now I've barely ever even listened to Canibus but I'm just saying that wasn't terrible.
I'm just sayin if your gonna focus on being lyrical then atleast say something rational & you ain't gotta have a concept behind the song but atleast spit some comprehendable shit instead of solving calculus 101 equations on the beat

·
Registered
15,598 Posts
Mike2210 said:
I'm just sayin if your gonna focus on being lyrical then atleast say something rational & you ain't gotta have a concept behind the song but atleast spit some comprehendable shit instead of solving calculus 101 equations on the best
Never really listened to a full Canibus song :kanyeshrug:

Cant speak.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts