Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would realize that it was an alright album compared to how they made it out to be and seem, and think twice about dropping money for pre-orders and concert tickets as fast as some of you did. Probably Jay's plan the whole time.

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Mr. Cool said:
We would realize that it was an alright album compared to how they made it out to be and seem, and think twice about dropping money for pre-orders and concert tickets as fast as some of you did. Probably Jay's plan the whole time.
did you post after 1 listen? cause after my first listen i thought the album was meh but nowsince i played it again :delfap:

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
UNiVeRSeCiTY said:
did you post after 1 listen? cause after my first listen i thought the album was meh but nowsince i played it again :delfap:
same still getting use to it....how the fuck am i supposed to rap along with them when they do lift off?

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UNiVeRSeCiTY said:
I thought the Ticket Master snippets were true to how the album really was and I wasn't feeling those. I'm gonna give another listen today, there are a few that I still kinda like though.

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Its a very good product, i think your statement is premature. give it a couple more listens, a lot of songs need to grow on you a bit

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
xYeezyDaChefx said:
same still getting use to it....how the fuck am i supposed to rap along with them when they do lift off?
idk but that song is great idk why after i listened to the album full i listen to some other music then for some reason i really wanted to listen to it again :omgfap:

·
Banned
631 Posts
Mr. Cool said:
Looob your so right

·
Registered
693 Posts
money was motive ?

well damn.

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Mr. Cool said:
I thought the Ticket Master snippets were true to how the album really was and I wasn't feeling those. I'm gonna give another listen today, there are a few that I still kinda like though.
yeah that shit will grow on you.... you might not be used to this yet

im on my 2nd tim playing it :allears:

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
xYeezyDaChefx said:
Just mumble Ye's melody haha. I feel like he sounds like that strategy he does when he's feeling out the beat and just murmers first. But then kept it that way...

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
LOL
Mr. Cool said:
Just mumble Ye's melody haha. I feel like he sounds like that strategy he does when he's feeling out the beat and just murmers first. But then kept it that way...
lol why would you keep the murmering? if anything he should of kept that shit on thats my bitch cuz it worked....you can murmer on a song like lift off...it had potential...but damn it both ****** just mumbled...

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Moodmuzik said:
If Lift Off got released has a single the hype would be at a all time low :hah:
WE GONNA TAKE IT TO THE STAAAAHHHHSSSgfhhhgffdd!!!!

"Houston, we have a problem." :kanyeshrug:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts