Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why?? I'm hoping it's not just a filler & that it really fits in with the album.. We'll have to wait & see i guess.. The song on it's own is pretty weak.. Possibly Cudi's weakest song imo.. Oh yeh.. Go Pre-Order that shit NOW..

November 9th..

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
actually its says wild'n cause im young

maybe the song changed?

for our sakes i hope so since the song was shit

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
jreed91 said:
if cudi didnt get an orchestra for this album i will be very disappointed. That really took MOTMI to the next level
I love when albums have actual instruments playing the beats
So i HAVE to agree with you

·
Registered
275 Posts
I kinda dig the song.  The irregular off-key beat is awesome.  There's just lots of sounds in it that I love.  I love the pulsing that happens as soon as Kanye starts his verse.  I hope that sound is still in the final even though Ye's verse got axed.

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
You haven't even heard the song, you've heard an early leak of the song, or concept of the song. Why don't you people wait to pass judgment on a finished piece of work.

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mattandr3ws said:
You haven't even heard the song, you've heard an early leak of the song, or concept of the song. Why don't you people wait to pass judgment on a finished piece of work.
True.. Not judging yet.. We'll just wait & see.. The concept as of now isnt all that dope.. The title sounds amazing lol.. Doesnt live up to it imo.. The leaked version that is..

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Kid_Cudi said:
True.. Not judging yet.. We'll just wait & see.. The concept as of now isnt all that dope.. The title sounds amazing lol.. Doesnt live up to it imo.. The leaked version that is..
yea sorta agree but ima try to listen to final version before i completly make my mind up about it

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
mattandr3ws said:
yeah but i have heard wylin cause im young and even if they remaster it etc it still gonna be essentially the same so based on that song i think its shit BUT i havent heard wild'n cause im young so i still have hope

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.