Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rhianna is Killing everyone in music right now! Every genre, every artist, everybody! Am I the only one impressed with her growth as an artist?

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
She's not an artist she's a puppet
she doesn't even write her own songs
she's an image not an artist

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
jon2324 said:
Rhianna is Killing everyone in music right now! Every genre, every artist, everybody! Am I the only one impressed with her growth as an artist?
what the fuck are you listening to?

so you think shes killing ye and cudi?

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya I kinda feel like musically she getting better and I love ye and cudi but she's competition now! Like 2 years ago I woulda said ye had way better music but now theyre all delivering quality stuff! They are completely diff genres but I still think Rhianna is becoming more universal musically than she was before

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Dude
SHE DOESN'T WRITE HERE OWN SONGS
SHE DOESN'T PRODUCE HER OWN SONGS
she probably doesn't even come up with the concept
for her own video SHE DOES NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
but sit behind a mic and sing Taylor Swift is more of an artist than she is
she is a puppet on a string you are talking as if she actually has anything to do
with anything she does..the closes thing she does to artistic is saying yes

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
jon2324 said:
Ya I kinda feel like musically she getting better and I love ye and cudi but she's competition now! Like 2 years ago I woulda said ye had way better music but now theyre all delivering quality stuff! They are completely diff genres but I still think Rhianna is becoming more universal musically than she was before
yeah cuz cudi and kanye haven't grown whatsoever as artists musically  :facepalm:

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I never said cudi or ye haven't!!! I'm saying she is now competition... Do u undertand now??? Or do u want me to explain it to u like a 3rd grader???

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
I feel where you're coming from though, her last album wasn't that bad to me. I used to fap to her "A Girl Like Me" album cover when I was 15.

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Exactly dude! Thanks for one person trying to be understanding...her music is getting better, that's really wat I wanna get across to people!

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
But I'm saying how do u kno that? Like y'all aren't with her in the studio..and even if someone has writing credits...how do u kno she didn't contribute at all! I'm sure kanye lets other people give him ideas...as well as cudi!

·
Premium Member
20,248 Posts
good girl gone bad was pretty good, but this new album sounds very pop sounding as if they need to make the songs like that to get her on the charts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
meh. I actually thought GGGB & Rated R wasnt bad, but Loud just sounds redundant the whole time. I kinda miss her innocent reggae style, but I guess that didnt get her far enough.

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ya rated r was def a good album! Idk who would try to argue with that, but her new sound isn't that bad either...alot of artists are starting to embrace techno and r&b together and I gotta admit...it sounds kinda good

1 - 20 of 54 Posts