Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've had a couple political discussions over statuses and this message has been popping up whenever I mention Obama or the election. I haven't posted anything offensive, and it's always discussions with friends who wouldn't report it. My friends got the same warning. And it's not an isolated incident, I've seen this image circulated by people who say it pops up in political discussions.

I think it's interesting to note that Obama's press secretary has connections with Facebook. I'm not trying to be paranoid, but this is weird.

·
Premium Member
32,376 Posts
and this my friend, is why i don't have a Facebook. The government monitors everything either way, even KTT, ask S. He's in the illuminati with them :ninja:

·
Registered
56,550 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
Zuckerburg controls our lives
This, Zuckerburg has more power over peoples lives then the government does.. When you actually think about it, now the people can hold more information then the government does about you.. which is scary :ohno:

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
I think the government already receives data from Facebook and Google, there's no need to censor what the already have access to.

·
Premium Member
45,400 Posts
its only illegal if you get caught :ninja: isnt that the motto?

InB4NoYOLOis
:he:

and yee idk thats sorta weird, i dont think the government is gonna start controlling facebook though, maybe on politics only pages but im sure they'll leave you the liberty of posting whatever on your personal page

·
Premium Member
32,376 Posts
sippinonit said:

I've had a couple political discussions over statuses and this message has been popping up whenever I mention Obama or the election. I haven't posted anything offensive, and it's always discussions with friends who wouldn't report it. My friends got the same warning. And it's not an isolated incident, I've seen this image circulated by people who say it pops up in political discussions.

I think it's interesting to note that Obama's press secretary has connections with Facebook. I'm not trying to be paranoid, but this is weird.
yo Jeff ***** you like 40 years old wtf you doing on KTT

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HovToThe said:
yo Jeff ***** you like 40 years old wtf you doing on KTT
I'm guessing Jeff is the name of the profile you get from the 3rd set of numbers?

Not me, it's an image that's being shared around Facebook.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts