Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
RealPhilS said:
So a couple weeks ago I hit a gravity bong and had a very bad trip... I am STILL experience terrible (panic) effects from it and I'm not sure what to do. I want to avoid telling my mom, but I will if I NEED to. My story is very similar to this story http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111114041434AASoqE2
You didn't "trip". You hit a GB and left Earth. That's a Tuesday for me *****

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SoccerDude14 said:
You didn't "trip". You hit a GB and left Earth.  That's a Tuesday for me *****
dude I know but I'm slowly rediscovering what I saw while I "left earth" what I'm saying is normal people just get high... I got fucked up mentally. I need to know if y'all think I have a mental issue or if it'll fade with time

·
Registered
956 Posts
RealPhilS said:
dude I know but I'm slowly rediscovering what I saw while I "left earth" what I'm saying is normal people just get high... I got fucked up mentally. I need to know if y'all think I have a mental issue or if it'll fade with time
If it continues, it probably stems from some underlying condition you had. Weed didn't cause it necessarily but it might've enhanced your susceptibility. 

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mrbigzzzz said:
If it continues, it probably stems from some underlying condition you had. Weed didn't cause it necessarily but it might've enhanced your susceptibility.
That's what I thought.... I'm crazy.. :cryfam:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts