Kanye to The banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
everything sound fresh? ain't no listening experience with this man...we know how all the tracks will sound..half album leaked by the man + runaway movie...LOL

·
Registered
324 Posts
After, around two to three weeks our brain psychologically conditions itself to release chemicals associated with processing something "new" EVEN if it's a song we've heard countless times. So. even though we might recall the words and beats soon after, our emotions will still resonate with it as if it's our second listen or so...

So, Kanye for now...."I don't fucks wit u musically" :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
26 Posts
:work:  That's defeat's the purpose of G.O.O.D Friday.  The entire point of it so we can to listen to his song's before, during, and after the album drops.

·
Registered
324 Posts
...But not the songs on his album...plus the GF songs have so many features that it's not like listening to a strictly "Ye song"  :eyeroll:

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
I was just about to make a thread like this. I have to do the same; I play Blame Game, All of the Lights.... hell pretty much anything from the album far too much already. I'ma wear the shit out before I have a chance to hear the finished product...

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
I'm listening to everything besides All of The Lights, Power, Runaway and Lost In The World. All of Kanye's albums + Hell of a Life will last me until the album

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
It's impossible for me to do that lol, it spend more than 6 years that i listen to kanye everyday, without realizing lol

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
okstatetw said:
haha this is no joke, I did the same thing yesterday. I've officially been going about 26 hours strong :)
:wom:

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE?!?!?

You and Kanye West are basically interchangeable in our town... everyone else thinks that's all you listen to!  :D

Gon' be tough, man.... Hope you can do it!!  :)  I might just hop on this.... I might... I could just listen to straight Lupe or Coldplay for the next four weeks, lol!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts