Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
19,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im seriously debating whether to listen to Lamborghini, Murci or hold off until the entire album is released. Anyone else thinking of waiting?

I realize it would be a lot easier to wait if we had an actual album release date.

I won't listen to any leaks :sarc2:

**hoping there are no leaks so I'm not even tempted**

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Its better.

I never listen to leaks or singles (as I don't listen to the radio)

So the album is usually boss. I like guessing what the singles are as well. #weirdo

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
i genuinely 100% doubt it will leak very early or that we'll hear many if any leaks.

we just don't get those kinds of 6 months early leaks anymore do we? wtt didn't leak at all. and i doubt that apart from the first single we'll hear anything from this project until it's released. and that's fine with me. one song should be enough to hold us over.

·
Registered
19,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
drop.out said:
i genuinely 100% doubt it will leak very early or that we'll hear many if any leaks.

we just don't get those kinds of 6 months early leaks anymore do we? wtt didn't leak at all. and i doubt that apart from the first single we'll hear anything from this project until it's released. and that's fine with me. one song should be enough to hold us over.
I feel like this

·
Registered
19,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I listen to mostly on Kanye while working out and I believe music is a great motivator but it's becoming harder and harder for these songs to push me because I've played them all hundreds of times!

I wish I paced myself better with WTT (even though in the 2 months before the concert I didn't listen to it at all and hardly any kanye) but I think the album has some great blood pumping songs and I just want that feeling back!

The feeling like you can't wait for the album to restart so you can hear NCIW again or something similar.

I'm hoping I can pace myself with GOOD. That starts with ignoring leaks -- if any.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
heard only h.a.m when i listened to wtt  :he:

and from mbdtf also no leaks.....only good fridays and singles

But hearing NO SONG at all is to hard....have to hear the lead single !!!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
thenext.level said:

and from mbdtf also no leaks.....only good fridays and singles

But hearing NO SONG at all is to hard....have to hear the lead single !!!
Its probably easier in the UK as nobody really bumps rap, so if you ignore threads on here then you can miss singles easily until release date. Makes albums fucking sick

·
0 Posts
I can't live with myself knowing  people are enjoying new Kanye music that I haven't even heard yet.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
thenext.level said:
Me too actually. With MBDTF I had only heard "Power" and "Runaway" on SNL before that. 808s was "Heartless", Grad was "Stronger", LR was "Gold Digger" and none on College Dropout :smug:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts