Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck the radio man. I just want to use an aux cord. They only play 7 songs: all the way up, panda, that one beyonce song about becky, bitch better have my money, that one rihanna song about her being savage, cut it by OT genasis (why?) and One Dance. Is there a way to get non shit radio stations for cheap or am I stuck with my local shit?

·
Banned
2,645 Posts
ok so what? u want us to start u a gofundme like how basically joe budden is crying for relevancy asking drake to poetically start a gofundme for him by paying him attention? u a charity case like buttons do u have acne?

·
Registered
20,458 Posts
itiswhatitism said:
ok so what? u want us to start u a gofundme like how basically joe budden is crying for relevancy asking drake to poetically start a gofundme for him by paying him attention? u a charity case like buttons do u have acne?
whose alt is this

Srs

·
Premium Member
17,180 Posts
buy a walkman and some cd-r's
buy a portable speaker with an aux cord input
burn mixtapes and i shouldn't have to walk you through the rest

·
Registered
26,049 Posts
itiswhatitism said:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts