Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
datkid1220 said:
there really should be a new crime only applicable to law enforcement called "Abuse Of Power" that comes with a minimum of 25 years in prison. when these police officers and politicians  finally have somethin to lose besides their jobs when they use their high positions to exploit citizens, maybe theyll start treatin us like human beings..
I completely agree I can't believe they stood there with the gun still pointed at him watchin him die. Wouldn't even let anyone try to save him, that's crazy.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
This is disgusting in the worst way. I didn't even realize I was shaking while I watched them let him die, what kind of cop holds his weapon drawn to a dying teenager with five bullet wounds in the back?

This especially hurts because a week ago my Black Studies professor had us watch a tape of how the police murdered Fred Hampton point-blank in his bed and walked out smiling carrying his body, this makes it feel like nothing has changed.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
There's a thread for this that a lot us have already hit up. It's in Life & Advice.

I honestly don't wanna watch that video again. Shit was fucked up, regardless of what dude did.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Genesis said:
I completely agree I can't believe they stood there with the gun still pointed at him watchin him die. Wouldn't even let anyone try to save him, that's crazy.
Agreed man that's fucked up.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Genesis said:
My sentiments exactly.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
AndrewG said:
Oscar Grant all over again.
My mood is already ruined, I'll find out about him another time, good night everybody.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
AndrewG said:
D: I need to sleep! don't get me upset again, things like this get me worked up the whole night through and I have Economics in  the morning

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Corrupted cops just flat out sicken me, same goes for the ones who Profile too, acting like they know how everyone acts and shit. :cmon:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
AndrewG said:
That's even more cowardly than OP's video. And the fact that they even have the right to "confiscate video" in the first place is ridiculous. If you can't prove your observations, how do you make sure the cops are doing their job...and nothing more?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts