Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Operation Rolling Thunder begins with www.smartphonebetatest.com, featuring a blurred out iPhone and one of the developers being mocked for highlighting its flaws.

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Im Mozeley said:
thats pretty petty of them
How so? It highlights the iPhones deficiencies in a humorous manner. As of now, there isn't even a single mention of Nokia or the Lumia on the page. All if will do is cause people to realize that their current phone isn't perfect.

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Stephen. said:
How so? It highlights the iPhones deficiencies in a humorous manner. As of now, there isn't even a single mention of Nokia or the Lumia on the page. All if will do is cause people to realize that their current phone isn't perfect.
its petty colbear

they are taking shots at the leading innovators in smartphones

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Im Mozeley said:
its petty colbear

they are taking shots at the leading innovators in smartphones
By highlighting flaws in the product which their product improved upon. It's basic advertising.

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Stephen. said:
By highlighting flaws in the product which their product improved upon. It's basic advertising.
NO IT ISNT

it petty advertising. basic advertising would be pointing flaws in smartphones as a whole...they are picking out 1 smartphone (purely because it leads the market) and are attacking it

it comes across as petty to me...nokia so badly want to be apple

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Im Mozeley said:
NO IT ISNT

it petty advertising. basic advertising would be pointing flaws in smartphones as a whole...they are picking out 1 smartphone (purely because it leads the market) and are attacking it

it comes across as petty to me...nokia so badly want to be apple
But I bet those I'm a Mac ads were a-ok, right?

Nokia already has advertisements in place showcasing what separates its phone and the Windows Phone operating system from the competition, and will be using that during the 8 week long advertising campaign as well. This is just a humorous jab at Apple to drum up interest in the product.

What makes you assume the Nokia wants to be Apple? They clearly have their own identity and ecosystem, and are heavily invested in it.

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Stephen. said:
But I bet those I'm a Mac ads were a-ok, right?

Nokia already has advertisements in place showcasing what separates its phone and the Windows Phone operating system from the competition, and will be using that during the 8 week long advertising campaign as well. This is just a humorous jab at Apple to drum up interest in the product.

What makes you assume the Nokia wants to be Apple? They clearly have their own identity and ecosystem, and are heavily invested in it.
i have no intrest in apple you should know this...i have never and probably never will own an apple product. im always the first to point out the bullshit apple say to promote their products

but nokia going out their way to attack the leading competitor in such a saturated market is petty to me. it reminds me of unknown rappers dissing relevant rappers and trying so desperately to get known

and nokia do have their own identitiy...they just left it in 2004

1 - 8 of 8 Posts