RoboCop
Dark Fantasy
Power
So Appalled
Devil In New Dress
Runaway
Blame Game
Lost in The World

There's 30 songs right there that I would have a hard time putting any song on Yeezus above.

·
Registered
14,542 Posts
Agreed. I find I enjoy Yeezus a lot more as a whole than in its individual parts, though, so that's ok with me.

Although Blood on the Leaves is a pretty good contender for top 20 Ye songs if there had to be one.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Donnie the Catcher said:
Agreed. I find I enjoy Yeezus a lot more as a whole than in its individual parts, though, so that's ok with me.

Although Blood on the Leaves is a pretty good contender for top 20 Ye songs if there had to be one.

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Agreed 100%.

Let's put it this way. I have a hard time trying to put Yeezus ahead of MBDTF, LR, CD, or even Grad for that matter. It just really isn't a memorable album. Yeah, maybe memorable for the different production or the way it was delivered, but not for the MUSIC. Was it a good album? Yeah, sure. 7.5/10, maybe an 8. But will I be playing it constantly like I did with his 3 or 4 classics? Helllll no. Black Skinhead and New Slaves <<<< Runaway, Jesus Walks, Flashing Lights, We Major, Crack Music, DIAND, Through the Wire. I can go on.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts