Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
He might as well make XV's WINS remix the official one. :dno: It was good. I hadn't (and still haven't) heard anything as good from him since.

I'd like to see All City Chess Club go in on it though. It just has that "gigantic group ought to spit over this" feel to it.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
im STILL salty he dumped that Justice The Cool remix album! i was lucky enough to get a preview of it and DAMN I TELL YOU! DAMN DAMN DAMN! I don't think we have ever got a GOOD remix from Lu..im not talking about just adding verses from different artist to the record...im talking about an old school remix where they go in and change the beat and everything..i actually would LOVE if JD did a remix for Lu! Thats the Southern Guh (yes GUH) in me! lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
shesnotfamous said:
im STILL salty he dumped that Justice The Cool remix album! i was lucky enough to get a preview of it and DAMN I TELL YOU! DAMN DAMN DAMN! I don't think we have ever got a GOOD remix from Lu..im not talking about just adding verses from different artist to the record...im talking about an old school remix where they go in and change the beat and everything..i actually would LOVE if JD did a remix for Lu! Thats the Southern Guh (yes GUH) in me! lol
he dumped it??? i was so damn excited when it was announced... i figured he just never got to working with them.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
cdq said:
he dumped it??? i was so damn excited when it was announced... i figured he just never got to working with them.
man i dont know what happened honestly he seemed super excited about the project...he had the artwork laid out for the album and everything! hopefully one day it will see the light of day :)

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
shesnotfamous said:
im STILL salty he dumped that Justice The Cool remix album! i was lucky enough to get a preview of it and DAMN I TELL YOU! DAMN DAMN DAMN!
shesnotfamous said:
man i dont know what happened honestly he seemed super excited about the project...he had the artwork laid out for the album and everything! hopefully one day it will see the light of day :)
:wom:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
shesnotfamous said:
okay cuz i hovered over it and it said wom and u know im not hip to all the forum slang yet lol do u have skype?
Haha, it's cool. The "wom" is sort of like a "OMGGGGG!!!!! GASP OF UNBELIEF" sort of thing, lol.

Oh, and yes, I do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts