Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this fucking kills me. everybody thinks im gay and have a huge problem wid it. not even my homie since i move here wants to chill.after bad experiences with bitches i aint try to talk to the hoes at school. all i want is to see my mom, so i can gain confidence again. im fucking dying of low selfesteem and depression

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
Man just go outside. And like talk to random people. Just be like hey. Trust me it sounds retarded as fuck but eventually you self esteem will go up alot. I'm almost positive human interaction is one of the best ways to counter depression.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Surround yourself with positive people man and find someone close you trust that you can have a face to face convo on it with

·
Registered
56,550 Posts
Tyler the Swerve said:
Man just go outside. And like talk to random people. Just be like hey. Trust me it sounds retarded as fuck but eventually you self esteem will go up alot. I'm almost positive human interaction is one of the best ways to counter depression.
That sounds about right.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Future FADE said:
just do you

fuck the present... boii look to the future
look to the "future" haha

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
I wrote an essay that basically said that relationships are the most important thing in people's lives. Didn't believe it at first but I am starting to see how it may be true. Just know that there are better times, do well in school, work out and do things that will make you feel better since you accomplished them. That'll help you in talking to other people.

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
Damn that sounds shitty.

I can kinda relate I don't really have too many friends at college. Find a hobby or a sport.

·
Registered
33,789 Posts
Keep ur head up man. Keep fighting that depression and don't give into it. It's easier said then done but fuck it we came 2 far to back down now.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
I know how you feel. No one ever wants to talk or hang with me either (even if I am dat funny nigga). Don't be sad tho. I've learned that after hard times there's always a reward of some sort (after tha darkest night always comes a brighter day like 2pac said). Think positive too, even if you gotta be in denial because ignorance is bliss.

·
Registered
169 Posts
GLockInMySock said:
Keep ur head up man. Keep fighting that depression and don't give into it. It's easier said then done but fuck it we came 2 far to back down now.
Word.

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dorito said:
I know how you feel. No one ever wants to talk or hang with me either (even if I am dat funny nigga). Don't be sad tho. I've learned that after hard times there's always a reward of some sort (after tha darkest night always comes a brighter day like 2pac said). Think positive too, even if you gotta be in denial because ignorance is bliss.
thanks guys tbh. you all are my friends :cryfam:

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Find something that will occupy your time and keep busy, it will take your mind off of it and you wont even notice tbh

·
Premium Member
45,400 Posts
its all about self confidence bruh,

im an asshole and i know it, the most important person to me, is me.. fuck everyone else

i mean im nice to people but if im not happy idgaf about other people.. do you and fuck the rest

1 - 20 of 24 Posts