Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that only us ktt fans are lookign forward to the album. People in school dont care or know about it. :dno:

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
well he hasn't put out a proper video or made a 106 appearance which usually is the sign of max hype for an artists album so give it time.

G

·
Well kids are retarted and that aren't kanye stans, there just retarded fucks that think their cool with their radio singles

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Complete opposite here.Everyone I talk to is always asking me about it.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Chuck Lestrange said:
Thats a good thing though isnt it?
Both yes and no. It'd be good, if it contained some mainstream songs. I guess AOTL will be a banger for sure though.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I don't think anybody actually gets psyched about album release dates anymore.  You have teenage girls who go after the T-Swift album but it's not like schools were buzzing about it and shit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
ive been posying good fridays on my facebook and people at my work are like whens the kanye album drop

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Its just a lack of even knowing an album is coming.  Once people see him promoting it more I think more hype will build.  still 3 and a half weeks until the album even comes.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
YeMiami said:
It seems that only us ktt fans are lookign forward to the album. People in school dont care or know about it. :dno:
"POWER" and "Runaway (Feat. Pusha-T)" weren't Hits. kanYe needs a Hit like "Stronger (Feat. Daft Punk)" to be were he was...

1 - 20 of 100 Posts