Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
38,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all are acting like this track is oh so amazing their is nothing great about Mercy and it is terrible. This is no different than the other shit you hear on the radio. When I listen to GOOD and Kanye I want to be relieved from the same shit I hear all the time but instead GOOD is doing nothing but following the crowd. Let's be serious here wtf is Kanye doing working with 2 Chainz? Is he that focused on GOOD getting relevant he has to affiliate him and his label with shitty artist instead of making good shit like they always do. I don't care if it is a banger but at least make it better and not this stupid shit. If YM made this shit you all would be saying how bad the fucking lyrics are and shit so stop slobbing on Ye's dick acting like this shit is fucking great when it is not.

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
NeedleDrop said:
You all are acting like this track is oh so amazing their is nothing great about Mercy and it is terrible. This is no different than the other shit you hear on the radio. When I listen to GOOD and Kanye I want to be relieved from the same shit I hear all the time but instead GOOD is doing nothing but following the crowd. Let's be serious here wtf is Kanye doing working with 2 Chainz? Is he that focused on GOOD getting relevant he has to affiliate him and his label with shitty artist instead of making good shit like they always do. I don't care if it is a banger but at least make it better and not this stupid shit. If YM made this shit you all would be saying how bad the fucking lyrics are and shit so stop slobbing on Ye's dick acting like this shit is fucking great when it is not.

Inb4 a mod edits your post and changes "slobbin on Ye's dick"

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
NeedleDrop said:
stop. this is not supposed to be a fucking deep ass, new day type song. this is a radio single. ment for radio listenerrs. if you havnt noticed. ye has been trying to get his record artists names out there. this is how to do it. now pull the balls out of your ears and dont be a dick sucker

N

·
0 Posts
It's just one song..... Same thing could've been said about See Me Now and HAM and look what we got in the end

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
agree completely

i want som GOOD friday/ CDDF/ gramy family / whatever you want / GOOD MUSIC

not young money 2.0

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Bozav said:
It's just one song..... Same thing could've been said about See Me Now and HAM and look what we got in the end
See Me Now is fucking great. HAM isn't good but it's better than Mercy. And to the other ***** up there, no one was expecting this shit to be deep nor did we want it to be deep. The song as a whole was just ass.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
NeedleDrop said:
If YM made this shit you all would be saying how bad the fucking lyrics are and shit
If we don't like YM but like Ye' then how can you blame us :notsureif:

It's possible for people to listen to Waka, Lil B, etc and fuck with Ye', but not YM, so when Ye' makes a banger, we just go with that shit :datass:

But I understand what you're saying for the most part :D

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Duble H Wonder said:
stop. this is not supposed to be a fucking deep ass, new day type song. this is a radio single. ment for radio listenerrs. if you havnt noticed. ye has been trying to get his record artists names out there. this is how to do it. now pull the balls out of your ears and dont be a dick sucker
but it's shit.. they could have at least tried to be a little different and innovative and also made something likeable
it doesn't have to be deep to be a good, catchy great song

see: Kendrick Lamar - Hol up

·
Registered
38,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Duble H Wonder said:
I never said it has to be fucking deep you fucking idiot, radio singles do not always have to be like this and Kanye should know this because he has put out amazing fucking singles and he doesn't have to put their names out there by having shitty songs. What ever happened to sales and relevance doesn't matter and as long as the quality is great it's all good? Like I said earlier stop slopping on Ye's dick

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Steamboat said:
but it's shit.. they could have at least tried to be a little different and innovative and also made something likeable
it doesn't have to be deep to be a good, catchy great song

see: Kendrick Lamar - Hol up
ok, tell me when you guys are the head of a music label and are one of the best producers/ rappers out right now.... theen you will have a say in what is good and what is bad..

N

·
0 Posts
Enchanted said:
See Me Now is fucking great. HAM isn't good but it's better than Mercy. And to the other ***** up there, no one was expecting this shit to be deep nor did we want it to be deep. The song as a whole was just ass.
I heard that peoplewere hating on HAM much much more, but hey we won't really know anything till the album comes out :sonicshrug:

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Duble H Wonder said:
ok, tell me when you guys are the head of a music label and are one of the best producers/ rappers out right now.... theen you will have a say in what is good and what is bad..
You have to be a rapper and head of a music label to state your opinion :oblivious:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
NeedleDrop said:
I never said it has to be fucking deep you fucking idiot, radio singles do not always have to be like this and Kanye should know this because he has put out amazing fucking singles and he doesn't have to put their names out there by having shitty songs. What ever happened to sales and relevance doesn't matter and as long as the quality is great it's all good? Like I said earlier stop slopping on Ye's dick
like i said, YOU tihnk its a shitty song, obviously millions of others dont... hmmm...i wonder who the problem is

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Duble H Wonder said:
lol what the fuck?
so kanye can record himself pissing on kim kardashian and say its good and we would have no choice but to lap it up

whatever man you're idiots

·
Registered
38,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bozav said:
But this really blows, I am not trying to come across as a hater I love Kanye and he is the artist I can always count on and relate to the most but I don't want that to stop with him and GOOD

1 - 20 of 113 Posts